• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody gender D:

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

` M o n s t e r

I dont know where this should go XD

But anyway..we all know that people who give into darkness create a nobody?
Well..okay so if your a guy you have a guy nobody, and a girl has a girl nobody....what if that person got a sex change? LMAO.

What would there nobody be?

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, considering the nobody is the body of the person I would expect them to be the same gender as that of the person when they lost their heart.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I actually disagree with Lifeline on this. Since a Nobody is body and soul. And I assume, that even those who get sex changes, their souls are still their original sex, I would assume that their Nobody would take said gender.

Allister Rose

French Lover
souls is just the drive that keeps the boy living..i doubt it affects the sex...not that i care

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
souls is just the drive that keeps the boy living..i doubt it affects the sex...not that i care

Hmm. I disagree. A soul is you. Your body is your shell, your heart is what keeps your memories and emotions and feelings (in a purely Kingdom Hearts sense, that is). And your soul is who you are. I think. Just my line of thinking.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Hmm. I disagree. A soul is you. Your body is your shell, your heart is what keeps your memories and emotions and feelings (in a purely Kingdom Hearts sense, that is). And your soul is who you are. I think. Just my line of thinking.

actually...no....it's actually memories...memories give you a conscious....the soul has yet to be revealed with anything...andi can prove this point with XIOn because she's...well i dont need to tell you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back