• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poupukeyblade

I just read an ansem report and it said that it seems that only sora can see Roxas, so does that mean only the whole person can only see there nobody, i'm kinda confused.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I just read an ansem report and it said that it seems that only sora can see Roxas, so does that mean only the whole person can only see there nobody, i'm kinda confused.

I don't recall ever seeing such a report and besides, it would contradict the fact that so many people must of saw him in Days and how the Organzation members kept seeing Roxas instead of Sora. Honestly though, that's my opinion on why they kept calling Sora "Roxas." (Everytime they looked at Sora, they saw Roxas instead.) Ehh.. take an excerpt from said report and quote it in your next post, so we can make some sense of it..

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Yeah, no. All of the Org. + Namine + Sora + Hayner,Pence, Ollet+ All the others in Twilight Town. They all saw Roxas. So no Sora is not the only one who can see him.

Plus Everyone could see Org 13, so everyone can see all the Nobodies.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
i have no idea. i dont recall anything like that in any of the reports. but for the sake of it, perhaps its after they become whole again that sora can see roxas within himself.

C

Colours

It said that he was the first rson to see him in the beginning. ((=3

I don't remember reading that, but that's not entirely true.

When Roxas was still "alive" (not mered with Sora) everyone and anyone could see him. But when he "died" (merged with Sora) only Sora could see him.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
I don't remember reading that, but that's not entirely true.

When Roxas was still "alive" (not mered with Sora) everyone and anyone could see him. But when he "died" (merged with Sora) only Sora could see him.
If your talking about when they fused at the end of the game Kairi and Riku saw them fuse together. They all except for Riku had one big conversation together. Because Kairi mentioned that Sora and her would be together everyday to both Roxas and Kairi. Does anyone know what report Poupukeyblade was talking about?

C

Colours

She means, that it was in Jimmy Journal in KHII, when you read Org.XIII Roxas info. ((=3

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
Thats impossible is it not, didn't Kairi see roxas towards the end when Namine and Roxas fused with Sora and Kairi?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
This was the scene I was talking about. Sorry it's so small.
96F9B80C250618.jpg
2018B6B686CF52B98DA378.jpg
namine2.png

Does this ring any bells? Because someone other then Sora saw Roxas and the same thing for Kairi and Namine.

DaDarkDude

Nah, they can all see him, it was after his defeat I think that only Sora could see him... I don't know though, I guess they could all see them, but, they merged... Also, Kairi could see Roxas too.

C

Colours

Nah, they can all see him, it was after his defeat I think that only Sora could see him... I don't know though, I guess they could all see them, but, they merged... Also, Kairi could see Roxas too.

They both were able to see him to be exact. ((=3

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Like peeps have said, everybody can pretty much see them.
I'm pretty sure Riku saw Roxas + Sora, and Kairi + Namine fuse since he said they were all still themselves.
I guess the others couldn't see Roxas in the Dark City since that was sort of an internal battle and Namine at the Altar of Naught cause she was probably starting to fade, because she was starting to return to her Somebody, or because she hadn't been fused in a long time. Something like that , bleh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back