• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Another Report said:
There isn’t necessarily one Keyblade for the Dark side and one for the Light side, just as many as there exist people with qualified hearts. Concerning the conditions to wield one, at this stage, “Those with strong hearts” is the only obvious one. However, less obvious conditions still exist and there are still plans for an opportunity to reveal those. Riku’s “Way to the Dawn” and Kairi’s Keyblade are naturally the same type of Keyblade as Sora’s. However there is no particular explanation for the Soul Eater’s transfer and occurence, as well as Riku’s handing it to Kairi. When there isn’t a normal process of acquisition, I think it’s ok to think there is some deeper meaning there.

Yeah Lifes.Lover is correct.

Byronic Hero, I don't think Sora was Dual- Wielding during the Xemnas fight. He temporarily held Riku's Keyblade. It was the same situation as when Kairi and Leon held the Keyblade. It's not really Dual- Wielding in my opinion.

Edit: SufferingAngel beat me to it.

Muse

you look atrocious
Well she could be....unless confirmed otherwise.-_-

Kairi's not a wielder. Unless she can summon up a Keyblade all on her own, then she's not a Keyblade Wielder, she's just the girl holding onto Rikunort's second Keyblade while he goes on to help his lover best friend Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Main difference between Kairi, and Leon and Jack Sparrow though is that Riku willed the Keyblade to not run away screaming from Kairi, and that's before we even get to whether or not her being a PoH had to do with it.
The Keyblade with Leon ran away on instinct, and then Sora was a brat and took it back from Jack.
None of the three were properly Wielding it though, no.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
but what about in the first game when riku took sora's keyblade in traverse town and he gave it back. what does that mean.

Because the KK was originally intended for Riku. He is a weilder, even if he didn't get the KK in the end.

There's nothing saying that keyblades can't be used by other wielders. Besides, it's not as though Sora was trying to call it back, subconsciously or not. After all- this was Riku. His best friend. He had no reason to fear Riku.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
but what about in the first game when riku took sora's keyblade in traverse town and he gave it back. what does that mean.
1. Hollow Bastion.
2. He was the keyblades original owner, thus he was able to take it.
3. The keyblade went back to Sora.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

It means just what Jiminy's journal said about that event in KH1 -
The KK was originally Riku's. When the Darkness started crawling over Sora and Riku on Destiny Islands, Sora managed to reach to Riku's Heart and take the Keyblade away from him right before Riku disappeared.
Riku's strength of Heart allowed him to take it from Sora twice during the game (Traverse Town, Hollow Bastion) but it chose the better man at the end.

This is also reaffirmed by the Lingering Sentiment's comment in the FM+ about him not choosing Sora for the Keyblade, and Nomura confirming that scene to have been talking about Riku yes being a chosen wielder for a Keyblade.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Kairi's not a wielder. Unless she can summon up a Keyblade all on her own, then she's not a Keyblade Wielder, she's just the girl holding onto Rikunort's second Keyblade while he goes on to help his lover best friend Sora.

Ya...im just saying that she can wield one but cant summon one. Probably because she is a PoH.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Anyone can wield a keyblade if the keyblade wielder who owns the keyblade wills them to.

Therefore, because Riku allowed her to wield, she was able to, and the keyblade didn't immediately leave her.

The same probably would have been allowed for anyone else, had they been allowed.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ya...im just saying that she can wield one but cant summon one. Probably because she is a PoH.

I don't count that as wielding either. I'm saying she's simply holding onto it, not really wielding it. And I'm not so sure it's her PoH status that allows her to hold onto it so much as Riku's giving her permission.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Xeirei said:
I don't count that as wielding either. I'm saying she's simply holding onto it, not really wielding it. And I'm not so sure it's her PoH status that allows her to hold onto it so much as Riku's giving her permission.

So your saying that anyone can wield the keyblade if they have the permission from the wielder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back