• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterHearts7762

Yes I Agree, They are SPECIAL NOBODIES! This means they ARE NOT NOBODIES no where are their any quotes says they are nobodies. No where does it show they are ACCUALLY nobodies. Seriously people. Until we learn in 358/2 days how Roxas was really born no one knows for sure.

They're in Organization XII. You know, the Organization that is composed of 13 Nobodies.

NOBODIES.

Tard.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Well all the organzation knew their was a connection between roxas and sora. And well sora is roxas's heart so i would guess that the connection between them gives roxas emotions.

Roxas is Sora's Body and Soul not, Sora being Roxas' Heart because Roxas is Sora. Roxas Doesn't have emotions, he is a nobody therefore he has no emotions. Also if just having a Heart somewhere would give a Nobody emotions then all Nobodies would have emotions.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Dont forget Xion so that makes 14

Nobodies

...I have to wonder what made you think throwing Xion of all Nobody members into this would make your point any more valid or any less ludicrous and offensive.
We already have all 4 of the Special Nobodies we know off involved in the Organization, and Axel possibly leaning to be a fifth.
So no, they're not just NOBODIES.

Tards.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
Roxas is Sora's Body and Soul not, Sora being Roxas' Heart because Roxas is Sora. Roxas Doesn't have emotions, he is a nobody therefore he has no emotions. Also if just having a Heart somewhere would give a Nobody emotions then all Nobodies would have emotions.

Roxas(soras body and soul) and sora(soley a heart) so roxas heart is sora and soras body and soul is roxas. Same thing. But sora kept his sense of self as for the organization their heartless are just regular heartless except xemnas and since they are regular they act on instinct which they dont retain any memories or emotions.I guess So they wouldnt have that connection with their hearts that sora and roxas share,namine and kairi namine her feeling towards sora (emotions).

...I have to wonder what made you think throwing Xion of all Nobody members into this would make your point any more valid or any less ludicrous and offensive.
We already have all 4 of the Special Nobodies we know off involved in the Organization, and Axel possibly leaning to be a fifth.
So no, they're not just NOBODIES.
That wasnt proving my statement.-_-

Hmmm.....I heard this before.:p

Last edited:

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
But sora kept his sense of self as for the organization their heartless are just regular heartless except xemnas and since they are regular they act on instinct which they dont retain any memories or emotions.

Sora kept his memories though so that would only mean that there is less reason for Roxas to have emotions. Roxas has no memory of ever having emotions so he wouldn't even know how to have fake emotions.

So they wouldnt have that connection with their hearts that sora and roxas share.

What connection would this be? Other than Sora taking the memories from Roxas and them Rejoining there really isn't a connection differeant from the rest of the Organization. Also Roxas being able to wield.

March1392

What you guys have not introduced is from the ansem reports, namine and roxas are special nobodies considering they were created from special hearts because kairi's heart which sora had, had no darkeness within it, and kairi who is one of the seven princesses of light also had no darkness when she lost her heart, also if roxas did not have emotions, explain the whole scene at the end of the tutoral where roxas is really depressed after his "summer vacation is over"

keybladelegacy

Website
Sora kept his memories though so that would only mean that there is less reason for Roxas to have emotions. Roxas has no memory of ever having emotions so he wouldn't even know how to have fake emotions.

The memories of sora that leaked out would go to roxas. Xion appearance is affected by roxas memories(sora memories). So if roxas somehow recieves the memories but cant access them it would probably come natural to fake the emotion but i understand what your getting at so........

What connection would this be? Other than Sora taking the memories from Roxas and them Rejoining there really isn't a connection differeant from the rest of the Organization. Also Roxas being able to wield.
The other side of soras heart. Vexen created a card from deep within soras heart the world was twilght town. It was familiar to sora but he had no memory of that world. So their must be a connection with memories between them. Which would let me to believe soras emotions would affect roxas also.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine and Roxas are special because of how they were born, not the Hearts they were born from.
Kairi being a PoH didn't make Namine special, it made for her to not be able to give birth to a Nobody of her own on her own; she needed Sora to do that for her.
On Roxas's front, Sora being the KBM isn't what made Roxas so special; it made for him to not being born on Sora's own until Sora let the Darkness in. That's 1. 2 would be Kairi purifying Sora and thus stealing Roxas Sora's Memories.
3 would probably have to do with Ven but that's besides the point, being the nature of the Hearts that created them isn't what made Roxas and Namine special.

The other side of soras heart. Vexen created a card from deep within soras heart the world was twilght town. It was familiar to sora but he had no memory of that world. So their must be a connection with memories between them. Which would let me to believe soras emotions would affect roxas also.

Only you're forgetting that's highly debatable. the Memories could've came from Axel for all we know, seeing how Axel shared the Memories of TLTW with Roxas.
And Roxas being invited to CO and being confirmed to at one point actually having went (albeit at an unknown date) kills this brutally further.

Muse

you look atrocious
What you guys have not introduced is from the ansem reports, namine and roxas are special nobodies considering they were created from special hearts because kairi's heart which sora had, had no darkeness within it, and kairi who is one of the seven princesses of light also had no darkness when she lost her heart, also if roxas did not have emotions, explain the whole scene at the end of the tutoral where roxas is really depressed after his "summer vacation is over"

We've mentioned the Ansem Reports a few time, I believe. And the fact that those two are Special Nobodies. But the thing is, Roxas himself isn't that special of a Nobody, considering his birth was the same as a normal Nobody's birth would have been. The only thing special about him is 1) He has no memories, 2) He wields a Keyblade despite that being only a weapon a strong heart should be able to wield, and 3) He's the Nobody of the Keyblade Wielder. He was still born the same way a regular Nobody should have been and is still made up of the same components as a regular Nobody is, that is a body and a soul. In theory, he should not have a heart, but when considering he has 'emotions', that's what everyone is debating right now.

Now, why I say Roxas doesn't have a heart is because, well, for one, he's a Nobody and in theory is supposed to lack a heart, otherwise he'd be whole. Not a particularly strong point, I suppose, considering I know someone is going to shout, "But he's a special Nobody!!!".

But, moving on, my second point of why Roxas doesn't have a heart is because Nobodies have been known to fake emotions to pretend they have a heart and thus 'feel' whole. Who's to say that Roxas didn't observe the other members and citizens of the worlds he traveled to and learned to fake emotions like his fellow members did? Nothing, except well, maybe Days. Not only that, but LiLo has a theory about emotions leaving an imprint on the soul as they separate (I might have gotten that part wrong), but basically, there's an imprint of emotions on the soul that would allow them -Nobodies- to feel to an extent, but not have full-on emotions. I'm kinda iffy on this, but if that were the case, I suppose that would explain why certain Nobodies were able to go above and beyond with their 'faking' of emotions, because they have that imprint left behind on their soul. I just butchered up that theory, now didn't I?

And, lastly, Roxas is a Special Nobody, which means that the circumstances under which he was born were 'special' or out of the ordinary. Now, although I have already mentioned that Roxas isn't that Special of a Nobody, he still is a Special Nobody, having been born from one of the strongest hearts in the series. Now, considering who his Heart or Other is, isn't it possible that his connection to Sora is stronger than the average Nobody? Maybe along with the memory leaking out of Sora, the emotions connected to those memories were leaked into Roxas. We know or we assume that Xion has been absorbing those memories, but what about the emotions? Couldn't Roxas have functioned as a filter of sorts, all the memories seeping through him into Xion, but the emotions being collected inside? This last one is really out there, I suppose, but it's just something I've been thinking. Though it's plausibility is most likely none and I'll prolly get flamed for this, I just thought I'd mention this.

keybladelegacy

Website
Namine and Roxas are special because of how they were born, not the Hearts they were born from.
Kairi being a PoH didn't make Namine special, it made for her to not be able to give birth to a Nobody of her own on her own; she needed Sora to do that for her.
On Roxas's front, Sora being the KBM isn't what made Roxas so special; it made for him to not being born on Sora's own until Sora let the Darkness in. That's 1. 2 would be Kairi purifying Sora and thus stealing Roxas Sora's Memories.
3 would probably have to do with Ven but that's besides the point, being the nature of the Hearts that created them isn't what made Roxas and Namine special.

Wouldnt them having no memories of their former selves make them special also......:x Never mind this would go with how they were created.
Only you're forgetting that's highly debatable. the Memories could've came from Axel for all we know, seeing how Axel shared the Memories of TLTW with Roxas.
And Roxas being invited to CO and being confirmed to at one point actually having went (albeit at an unknown date) kills this brutally further.
Roxas being at castle obivion how does this affect what im saying.....Besides like you said we dont know when roxas arrived at CO.

Muse

you look atrocious
We don't even know if he went to Castle Oblivion.

I think there are translations hinting at Roxas visiting Castle Oblivion at one point. I can't remember. *waits for SA to correct me*

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Yes the trailer impressions with Roxas seeing Riku in Kingdom Hearts clothing on Destiny Islands does hint at it but, it doesn't mean that there couldn't be other possiblities. Also the trailer impression where Roxas is seen standing between Riku and Zexion on Destiny Islands.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think it's been confirmed he was in CO by the recent impressions.
That aside, again - that Memory Floor could have soooo many explanations other than "it was created from Roxas's Memories, reached to by Sora's own Heart".

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
they act as they have them. but its just from their memories that they know how to act and how to feel, but the dont really truly feel it, as much as they would want to or show.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Sora, the source from where he would remember/feel memories and emotions, was still alive, and with him being asleep or even just by existing he allowed Roxas to feel emotions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back