• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies With Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The thing is, as is obvious from XH's deterioration into a shapeless being, while still maintaining his sense of self, he was far more a Heartless than Sora was. There was Darkness blocking the way between him and Xemnas...
Though that would make one wonder how come they both had their memories in tact :\

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Nobodies are emo likes o_O, and welp I belive that roxas did had a heart, well he kept saying in kh IIi that his heart belonged to him, after he knew he didnt had one, and also he and axel both cried xDDD in the clock tower, SO i dunno if they were acting or they did felt something

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Nobodies are emo likes o_O, and welp I belive that roxas did had a heart, well he kept saying in kh IIi that his heart belonged to him, after he knew he didnt had one, and also he and axel both cried xDDD in the clock tower, SO i dunno if they were acting or they did felt something

Nobodies aren't emo, they don't even have emotions. Roxas never said anything about having a Heart. Axel said that he thought Roxas had a Heart. They never cried. They don't have hearts or emotions so, no.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
It's heavily suggested that Axel cried as the two faded away.

That doesn't make them emo.

That doesn't make any of them emo. How can they be 'oh, woe is me, my parents don't understand me!' when they don't have emotions?

Then again, I think you have a very stereotypical view of emos.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
This reminds me of the people that mock Sora and say he bottoms "just" because he cried over Riku when he finally found him in KH2.
Tears don't mean emoness. If anything, it meant that Axel remembered his emotions as best as he ever did.
To top it all, that scene took place once both Roxas and Axel were already gone. The novels suggest that Axel became whole, and if that's true, then at that time he truly did have a Heart, just like Roxas did after he fused with Sora.
Axel too, after all, wasn't purified by the Keyblade - he simply faded to rejoin his Heart.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
I can't blame Sora for crying. After all, Sora was on a 2 year journey, where he had to deal with all of that crap, just to find his friends.

And when he got one back, he lost the other, and then lost both of them again. Still, Riku was of great importance to him. Their bond goes back much farther than Kairi and Sora's does.

Also, I never thought of that. I don't have the novels, nor can afford to get them... or find them. It's certainly possible, and it would make sense that he would cry then, because, especially if he knows that he has a heart, he has the heart he wanted, but not the friend that he cared about.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Lets say this was true would Xemnas had felt emotions when his heartless was running around.

It might, it might not have. Like SA said, maybe it being swathed so strongly in Darkness disturbed that link, and we didn't see Xemnas at that time, so we don't really know.

Muse

you look atrocious
NO I mean, emos around are like nobodies, theyre so smileless, and things, and yeah roxas did said his heart belonged to him! When he mets DiZ in the pod room!

That's still sounds like a very stereotypical view of emos. Lack of emotions =/= Emo.

Nobodies smile. All of Organization XIII smiles at one point. What are you talking about? As for the Lesser Nobodies, most of them don't even have mouths, so how are they able to smile anyways?

Like LiLo said, that was Roxas wanting to deny himself being a Nobody. He was under the assumption that he was just a normal kid just like everyone else and all of a sudden his world gets turned upside down with some girl he had never met before showing up and telling him he was never meant to exist and that all he is is the shadow of Sora. He didn't want to believe that his existence wasn't meant to be and that he needed to give up his existence for this other kid to be able to go on with his life, without even knowing what Roxas had to give up.

Last edited:

Key of Valor

The Professor
Actually he did, in the part right after that clip.

Roxas: I hate you so much right now.

DiZ: You should share some of that hate with Sora. He's far too nice for his own good.

Roxas: No! My heart belongs to me!

Roxas strikes DiZ. DiZ disappears. Pod opens.

Roxas: You're lucky Sora, I guess my summer vacation is... over.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
NO I mean, emos around are like nobodies, theyre so smileless, and things, and yeah roxas did said his heart belonged to him! When he mets DiZ in the pod room!

Emos would be sad, Organization XIII just don't show emotion, there's a difference.

And at the time, Roxas didn't know he was a Nobody, and even if he did, he would have said that to himself to try to deny being a Nobody.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
But how would this explain roxas. He has no memories.

even if you dont remember something, its somewhere in your heart(well something like that but thats what namine said)

wait nvm, they dont have hearts.. durn...

okae back to square one, ....

uh... OH!

maybe when you dont have a heart, the essence of it was is not there, but you still have an outline of a heart, and the outline probably contains the chains of memories in your heart..[read/play: kh:com/re] so the memories are still there, but as for Roxas;

his chains arent connected, why? wasnt Sora a heartless for like oh so a minute or a few more? he doesnt remember anything, but his way of having feelings are probably because even with his chains not connected, his friends[Axel, Xion] bring out that feeling,

Axel/Xion/Roxas are like Sora/Riku/Kairi a bit, gah please dont kill meh for this! D< theyre like bf's. and they bring out their feelings, or somehting like that..

urgh well yeah what im trying to say: dont drive! drink! FRIENDS: Bring out feelings?memories? ways of acting..?

errr yeah sorry i sucked at trying to explain that, but i might be wrong, most likely, someone higher up tends to prove me wrong, so yea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back