• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies Sex (speculation not related to the series ITS NOT A THEORY)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well, I know this has nothing to do with the series, But early afternoon I was talking to some friends, and all of them were having a high critic about marluxia, telling that larxene was more maleish than him, So do u guys think that, when some nobodies were somebodies, they had a different sex than now? For example what if marluxia was a girl? because Lumaria seems to be a female name XDDD, and well, after all, nobodies want to have own identity, and i herd somewhere that nomura stated that marluxia was suposed to be girl, but she was turned into a guy, to acomplish the role of LORD OF THE CASTLE. so do u guys think that SOME nobodies could had a different sex when they were somebodies?

Muse

you look atrocious
You mean... In the process of becoming a Nobody... They underwent a sex change? o.o

I doubt it.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This is like the 3rd thread you made in the last 24 hours =___=

Well, I know this has nothing to do with the series, But early afternoon I was talking to some friends, and all of them were having a high critic about marluxia, telling that larxene was more maleish than him

It obviously does have to do with the series, otherwise this thread wouldn't be here *sigh* And the reason for contrasting personalities is obvious. Marluxia is just metrosexual and Larxene is a sadist. Simple.

So do u guys think that, when some nobodies were somebodies, they had a different sex than now?

Gender bending? No that would be absurd, they reflect their original form, with slight differences. And the switching of sexes is something that would be controversial and paradoxical.

For example what if marluxia was a girl? because Lumaria seems to be a female name XDDD

Feminism, if the pink hair wasn't enough.

and well, after all, nobodies want to have own identity, and i herd somewhere that nomura stated that marluxia was suposed to be girl, but she was turned into a guy, to acomplish the role of LORD OF THE CASTLE.

They want to become whole, not change identities per say. And it was possible but I am not entirely sure about that tid bit of information. But the feminine side of him also contrasts his element, if that counts as anything.

so do u guys think that SOME nobodies could had a different sex when they were somebodies?

No, go away.
Ugh, this whole thread makes me want to cry...

firemage8

Either Xaldin or Xigbar messed up when he came into the organizaiton and thought he was a female. Because in KH 2 FM Xigbar did say he just recruited Marl_ when he was talking with Zexion in the castle.

A

Audo

Totally agree. I mean OBVIOUSLY Marluxia used to be a chick. Larxene obviously used to be a man, and Xemnas clearly used to be a transvestite.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Seriously though, no. Take a look at Xenahort, both before and after becoming Nobody he was a man. You and your friends need to get a life and not get that deep into video game talking.

Case closed.

A

Audo

You and your friends need to get a life and not get that deep into video game talking.
Alright, took that a little too far... No need to be overly harsh.
In his defence, Nami came into being by using a male body, yet she is a female Nobody. So yeah, there is some basis for such a question, there is no need to be overly mean and insulting about it.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
All right, I guess I was being a little bit mean but there is no need to take me so serious.

Just tell your friends they are wrong and to look back at KH1 and 2.

A

Audo

All right, I guess I was being a little bit mean but there is no need to take me so serious.
Well, when most people are insulted, they tend to take it seriously. *shrugs*
Anyways, again, no need to get like that.
Aaand, I can tell this thread will go nowhere so...
closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back