• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies or Unknowns? What are they?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krillos

Website
NapalmKrillos.deviantart.com
OK, you folks know about those Organization-people who wears those black-gray robes, right?
What are they really? First I heard they're called Unknowns, but now I heard it's Nobodies. Second, I heard they're "shells" of those people who lost their strong hearts.

What is true?

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
"Unknowns" is a fan made name for the "organazation" or "13th Order". They are nobodies. Just buy Chain of Memories to Solve all of your problems

Maiku

I think the unknown, or as stated in kingdom hearts: COM, members of the organization are beings that are arn't complete...? I'm not quite sure, but i think they have some connection with the Dusk.... (The white like heartless with the different symbol on them.)

S King

OK, they were first called 'Unknowns' because we didn't know what to call them. Now we know that they are members of the XIII Order/Org. But in CoM, Axel says that they (the Org. and himself) are Nobodies, and that he isn't really sure what they anyway. It's widely believed that the Org. members are the cast of body and soul of a person: a shell.

And Redrum, you really didn't add anything.

TTBK2

Awards
Actually, they are N.E.O.s. :D

And alot of people have adopted unknown as a name for them. I believe even Nomura used it in a interview. :D

Anyway, if you notice what you just said, that makes the same as the white creatures doesn't it. That leads to some thinking.... but I don't want to go into that explanation. It's too damn long.

soon i shall evolve and infest the rest of this site. Posts left:3

redrum33

Website
www.freewebs.com
S King said:
OK, they were first called 'Unknowns' because we didn't know what to call them. Now we know that they are members of the XIII Order/Org. But in CoM, Axel says that they (the Org. and himself) are Nobodies, and that he isn't really sure what they anyway. It's widely believed that the Org. members are the cast of body and soul of a person: a shell.

And Redrum, you really didn't add anything.
yea, sorry about that

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Unknowns= members of the 13th Organization. they are shells consisted of a body and soul but no heart. meaning they are not complete. they call themselves nobodies because they arent complete. they are created or born when someone with a strong heart becomes a heartless.

Nobodies (Dusk?)= referred to as the creatures that the 13th Org controls. i think the species we have seen extensively are the dusk (small white nobodies). each member of the 13th Org controls a different type of nobody. they look to be more powerful then the heartless and are a force to be reckoned with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back