• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Nobodies not looking like their original self?* Spoilers to those who have not played all games.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brittany_Lanise

Hello,

*I say spoilers, but lets be real, no one can spoil anything because no one knows what the heck is going on!!!*

Can someone please explain why Sora and Kari's nobodies don't look like them?
I kinda get Kari's, she never became a heartless so her body never became a nobody? So Namine is made up of Kari's heart and Sora's body and soul (like all nobodies) Then what the heck is Roxas made out of? Also, how did Sora's body go through a gender change and total facial reconstruction? When Sora's Heart was returned to his body, how did Roxas not lose his body? Aren't they the same body? Or suppose to be? What about Namine's body? Apparently Sora is having a Fight Club identity crisis here.
I thought Sora's body was in the sleeping pods this whole time Roxas and Namine are walking around...so who's body are they using? Were they just born out of thin Air?

Also, the game clearly states that Heartless are the hearts of people lost to darkness and Nobodies are the bodies of those who lose their hearts. So its safe to say that you become a heartless, you create a new monster/body with your heart in it. Then your body creates a new personality to inhabit your body. (still don't get why Roxas or Namie dont look like Sora if they are using his body) So why did Aeleus and Ienzo wake up in the lab with their original clothes on? Hasn't their bodies/Souls been walking around as nobodies? Shouldn't they be wearing the clothes their nobodies were wearing? It's still the same body. Axel/Lea woke up in his black coat....why not everyone else? And where were their hearts? The heartless were defeated so where did their hearts go? Why do they remember everything about being in Org XIII if those were different entities inhabiting their body? Did their old heart and new heart combine or something? How did they get their old heart back from where ever it went? Was it just floating around? they don't seem to remember being heartless. Does only the soul/body remember and not the heart?

Lets add ontop of all of this, Xehanort. So Terra and Master Xehanort become one, and get new hair. Then they create a heartless (Ansem seeker of darkness) who has...who's hear? Master Xehanorts? Terras? Both? And last, when all the Xehanorts gather, is Master Xehanort a past master Xehanort? Because his body merged with Terra making Terra-Xehanort, who is present (also must be a past self) because that body was turned into the Nobody Xemnas unless he has is own body now too. It cant be the original Master Xehanort re-awakened because his heartless and nobody are still there!

Ugh ok im done. Any help would be great. Thanks guys.

Muke

whatever
Awards
They all co-exist until they go back to where they belong, it's really not complicated.
Roxas looks that way because of Ventus' heart.

I'd explain more but I'm on my phone lol

appleboy82791

Awards
After Roxas was created, Sora did not have his body. Sora seems to have a body in the end of KH1 and through COM but he's actually just a walking heart. It's weird...

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Hello,

*I say spoilers, but lets be real, no one can spoil anything because no one knows what the heck is going on!!!*
Hahaha, I totally get what you mean. It's okay! We're here to help!

Can someone please explain why Sora and Kari's nobodies don't look like them?
I kinda get Kari's, she never became a heartless so her body never became a nobody? So Namine is made up of Kari's heart and Sora's body and soul (like all nobodies) Then what the heck is Roxas made out of? Also, how did Sora's body go through a gender change and total facial reconstruction? When Sora's Heart was returned to his body, how did Roxas not lose his body? Aren't they the same body? Or suppose to be? What about Namine's body? Apparently Sora is having a Fight Club identity crisis here.
I thought Sora's body was in the sleeping pods this whole time Roxas and Namine are walking around...so who's body are they using? Were they just born out of thin Air?

Well, here's the thing, on one hand Nobodies are capable of having faint physical distinctions from their original selves - Roxas has Sora's face and Namine has Kairi's, but the rest of their appearances factor in on outside influences.

When Sora pierced his heart with the Keyblade of Peoples' Hearts, he was harboring three hearts inside his body. His own, Kairi's, and Ventus's. When a person loses their heart, the heart is what turns into a Heartless - its own darkness overtakes it creating a new lifeform. The body that's left behind either fades away or reforms as a Nobody.

Sora and Kairi's heart left Sora's body as Sora fell to darkness, this process created two Nobodies - Namine is the byproduct of Kairi's heart leaving Sora's body as it fell to darkness, but she's not a Nobody of Sora's since her appearance and existence are born from Kairi's heart - the heart influences such things as physical appearance (go figure) - this is also why, when Sora's original body became Roxas he didn't look identical to Sora, because Sora's body was still housing Ventus's sleeping heart, even as Roxas.

When Kairi touched Sora's Heartless form, it restored Sora to a human shape but it didn't give him back his original body. That's why Sora was considered "incomplete" until the beginning of KH2. Namine, on the other hand, is essentially a body pulled out of thin air - the games suggest she is an anomaly and a total accidental existence.

Also, the game clearly states that Heartless are the hearts of people lost to darkness and Nobodies are the bodies of those who lose their hearts. So its safe to say that you become a heartless, you create a new monster/body with your heart in it. Then your body creates a new personality to inhabit your body. (still don't get why Roxas or Namie dont look like Sora if they are using his body)
The heartless are born from the heart, yes. Your body, however, retains its memories of its time as an original person, and as such most Nobodies tend to retain their human personalities to an extent. Namine and Roxas were both born under special circumstances and neither had the memories of their original selves, and so since they were essentially totally new existences, they were able to form their own identity over time.

So why did Aeleus and Ienzo wake up in the lab with their original clothes on? Hasn't their bodies/Souls been walking around as nobodies? Shouldn't they be wearing the clothes their nobodies were wearing? It's still the same body. Axel/Lea woke up in his black coat....why not everyone else?
Upon recompletion, I'm assuming the body just wears what it did as its original self, since when they woke it was a process of returning to what they were before. Everything else should just be considered magic.

And where were their hearts? The heartless were defeated so where did their hearts go? Why do they remember everything about being in Org XIII if those were different entities inhabiting their body? Did their old heart and new heart combine or something? How did they get their old heart back from where ever it went? Was it just floating around? they don't seem to remember being heartless. Does only the soul/body remember and not the heart?
Their hearts were in their bodies. When a Heartless and a Nobody are both destroyed, they return to the whole. For the members of Organization XIII, even though they didn't have hearts, they kept their memories and personas and slowly began growing replacement hearts based on what they'd lost and their new experiences. The Organization (with probably the exception of Xemnas) aren't like Roxas or Namine, apart from name they weren't really new people. Even Axel says in Days that he was basically the same person.

As for not remembering their time as a Heartless, Sora kind of goes over this when he's a Heartless, he totally lost his sense of self until he heard Kairi. Most other people totally lose their consciousness as Heartless. There's nothing to remember, it's just darkness. When a Heartless is defeated its heart should go into a state of suspension waiting to be returned to its original self, unfortunately the Organization intercepted the released hearts from the Heartless in order to create their Kingdom Hearts. It's implied that the reason why the Organization reformed at the same time after KH2 was because their hearts had already been freed, but Xemnas had used them in the Kingdom Hearts of peoples' hearts.

Lets add ontop of all of this, Xehanort. So Terra and Master Xehanort become one, and get new hair. Then they create a heartless (Ansem seeker of darkness) who has...who's hear?
No one's, sense Ansem didn't have a physical humanoid form until he possessed Riku - at which point he probably had an aged version of his own hair as Terra-Xehanort, perhaps with a bit more of Xehanort's influence as Terra seems to influence Xemnas a little more.

Past this, don't overthink the specifics. Once someone's alternate form as created a totally unique persona, then they're just considered their own character.

Brittany_Lanise

No one's, sense Ansem didn't have a physical humanoid form until he possessed Riku - at which point he probably had an aged version of his own hair as Terra-Xehanort, perhaps with a bit more of Xehanort's influence as Terra seems to influence Xemnas a little more.

Past this, don't overthink the specifics. Once someone's alternate form as created a totally unique persona, then they're just considered their own character.

I meant to say who's Heart? Not hear. Ansem is a heartless. Made up of who's heart? There were 2 hearts in Terra-Xehanort's body, like Sora. So who's heart is in Ansem? I'm thinking MX.
I'm assuming, because Riku and Ansem both inhabited Riku's body when he fell to darkness, he didn't create a nobody because his body still had Ansem/MX's heart in him? Cant create a nobody if your body is possessed by a heartless? If it was just MX and Riku (not heartless form of Ansem) then Riku would have a nobody like Sora becoming a heartless but Ven was still in his body and Roxas came into existence, influenced by Ven's heart.
Is Terra's heart in Xemnas? That's why they look so similar, because it was Terra's body to begin with? Why create a nobody at all if Terra now has complete control over his own body again? Its not like the original owner of that body became a heartless. (Can't wait to see how Nomura splits those two into two different bodies....)

I guess we don't have enough info to know what time all the Xehanort's came from? It is impossible for Terra-Xehanort, Ansem, Xemnas and Master Xenhanort to all exist from the exact same time. T-X and MX had to be pulled from the past right? They are the same person really and Xemnas is using T-X's body so those 3 cant all be from the same time, right? Plus MX original body faded into nothing. (I may have missed some info over the past decade of playing this game, plus i waited for 1.5, 2.5 and 2.8 to play all the games that were on other platforms. But I did watch all the movies on youtube before then)

Last thing I'm still lost on. So when Kairi touched Sora and gave him a humanoid body and his memories, in a sense, he was like Ansem. A Heartless with a human body but not his original body? This is why Roxas dosent remember Sora, because Sora's heartless/human body has his memories (not a darkness heartless but a heartless touched by light). But then Namine puts Heartless Sora and Roxas/Ven/Sora's body and soul back together to make him complete. Removing all memories of Roxas in the process.

Nomura is either a genius or insane. Probably both...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back