• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies Control

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
if you could control any of the nobodies which ones would you control?

i would control the dancers cause i'm a lonley person in need of company, berserkers so when i'm bored i can make them smash things, samurai so they can teach me to be a samurai and the snipers so they can destroy my enemies from a far and not be caught

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
SAMURIA AND BESERCKS THE ULTIMATE DESTR-! ah...er... Yeah those to wipe out my enemies.

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
man everyone here wants to destroy thing with there nobodies thank god your all insane or else hippies might have used the nobodies for saving the world never!!! oh and i'll want to have the dragoons nobodies too cause they look cool and they like to stab people in the head hehe

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com
i would be the assasins or the twilight thorn, because the assasin will go in the ground (like the shadow heartless but the shadows are REALLY EASY) and they are harder to beat, its even harder than beserkers!!!! i would be the twilight thorn because he is big and kool, (if he didnt have any reaction commands, roxas woulda lost, MUAHAHAHAHAHA). and hey, (i dont wanna make a thread of this beacause for SOME reason the moder dont like my threads and think im stupid) does anyone think that the twilight thorn and the dark thorn (in beasts castle) have any relation??? and that there might have been a thorn before that, and got killed??? and then resulting into a nobody and a heartless????? plz dont insult me for saying that though :(

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Man i would be creative and use my twilight to create my own Nobody like a Crescentile, a small nobody with human form that had one white wing with a silver/black body based, nobody basically and i would explore new words with it.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
I'd like to make my own....just to see what it would look like and do...but since I'm not that creative I say Samurais cuz I like they swift attacks and ther duel stances...I always wondered though...Do they practice Bushido..like real samurais..XD

King-of-Hearts

I would have to have all of them excluding the Dancers,because they just piss me off.My favorite though would have to be Samurai and Twilight Thorn.Especially Twilight Thorn and then being able to summon a DarkSide at the same time would be cool.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
Oh Yeah Org members are nobodies too..lol...I would pick Axel and Demyx and have them fight just to see what would happen...but I would have Zexion,Axel,Demyx,Luxord(in caes I want to gamble) and Larxene.....Roxas is too cool for me to control..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back