• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies and kingdom hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

duuuf08

I don't know if this has been mentioned(i already searched the threads), but since everyone knows that in every darkness there's a small glimmer of light, wouldn't nobodies (empty shells of darkness) have light in them too?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
They don't have hearts so they don't have light or darkness in them, essentially they are nothing. But the hearts of their somebody's have light and darkness in them; that's the only way for it to work from what we've seen so far.

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The Nobodies admit they're "amidst twilight", meaning they are both dark/light.
Part of why the Organization wear their coats, it helps keep from being overcome by the darkness.

khfan362

Tell me if I'm wrong but, i think Xehanort also said they were not accepted by the light or the dark right before Sora and Riku fight him for the last time in KH2. So that would mean he is nothing, neither light or dark.

MasterHearts7762

Tell me if I'm wrong but, i think Xehanort also said they were not accepted by the light or the dark right before Sora and Riku fight him for the last time in KH2. So that would mean he is nothing, neither light or dark.

Well it isnt Xehanort first of all, its Xemnas. But yes, you are right.

Xemnas: Then why is it that you loathe us who teeter on the edge of nothing?
We, who were turned away from both light and dark-never given a choice?

Which is what he said when Xemnas was asking Sora&co. all those questions at the Altar of Naught.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Part of why the Organization wear their coats, it helps keep from being overcome by the darkness.

Twilight, in the KH setting, is neither light nor dark.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
To me, I feel that they are essencially nothing.
Like what Yttrx said, they have no hearts in them( which contain darkness and light) so, they do not have either dark or light. Nothing.

MasterHearts7762

I think so, but only the creators really know :p

What fot the game? No. Nomura made it pretty clear that Nobodies are from neither light nor the dark.

Brandon✖;3555464 said:
To me, I feel that they are essencially nothing.
Like what Yttrx said, they have no hearts in them( which contain darkness and light) so, they do not have either dark or light. Nothing.

This. This explains it all quite nicely.

metalyoshi9

They don't have hearts so they don't have light or darkness in them, essentially they are nothing. But the hearts of their somebody's have light and darkness in them; that's the only way for it to work from what we've seen so far.

...Minus PoHs
:D!

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
I don't know if this has been mentioned(i already searched the threads), but since everyone knows that in every darkness there's a small glimmer of light, wouldn't nobodies (empty shells of darkness) have light in them too?

Didn't you pay attention at all to Yen-Sid and Mansex?

Nobodies =/= shells of darkness

Nobodies = shells of nothingness

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
So.. have we reached a conclusion that Nobodies have no light nor dark in them? Since they lack hearts, which are vessels for light and dark.

Firo

Oh Crap
Like everyones saying there in the middle. But they're most likely more influenced to light and darkness. Hence the coats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back