• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► No You Can't Go

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
So I made a thread about going to that anime convention a little earlier, right? Well I'm getting ready and the girl who's driving us pulls up. I finish getting ready and she point blankly tells me to stay here. Her reasoning? I wasn't invited.

Why did I think I could go? She never hinted that she didn't want me. Even my mom said I could go. Now I'm stuck at home, crying, thinking this is unfair.

Was it really unfair?

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
Yes that was totally unfair and you should get a storm of meteors to crash upon her head while she sleeps. That so sucks.

Weeaboo

Kawaii Queen
Awards
Website
www.subeta.net
I'm mulling over whether I should wait for my mom to get up and ask her to take me or to just sit and play MapleStory all day.

Macabre

Gold Member
Of course it was unfair.

And it was unfair that you didn't punch her in the face, to get even.

Awards
I don't mean to laugh at your misery, but...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm SO sorry for your misfortune.

AlbertJ

Awards
Thats definately unfair. Do you know why she would do that? It doesnt make sense that she would drive to your house just to tell you that you cant go. Im sorry to hear that.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
That is kind of fucked up.

If you want to go that badly, get some friends and go with them.

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Wow.....hmmm.....what kind of history do you and this girl have that would cause her to be a bitch? And why didnt you punch the shit out of her? Either way, she was wrong for what she did.

impart

Climb The Sky
HAHAHA THAT SUCKS!!!!!

oh well if you do go. be warned.
there will be allot of people, and they will touch you.

and also I really really advise you to not go by yourself. especially because your a girl

easy quick cosplays that dont involve a whole lot of work
some sort of pokemon or small critter
like a moogle or a chocobo
kero or spinner form CCS
mokona
a loony toon
things like that

Aqua D.Light

:eek: That sucks, I can't believe she would do that. At the last minute too, that's just low. I think you should just tell your mom to take ya. :)

Gram

Banned
Awards
D: that bitch, i'd go (with a friend tho, creepy peole reisde in those places) and kick that girls ass in front of everyone.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
MapleStory's better, anyway.

I think I'd be more annoyed at the fact that she left it until the last minute to tell you.

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
Wow, what a total bitch.

I would've socked her in the nose. (Like snooki <3)

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
You know, instead of crying into your pillow and stuffing ice cream down your throat, you could have tried to find another way to the convention :\

apparently shes to much of a weeaboo to realize this :/ & to be brutally honest if you are a true weeaboo many many convention goers experience at whatever con you were going to will be 100% better because you weent their. hope that makes you feel beter.

Reika Noko

Forever lurking
'Tis unfair. Show her up by going there some other way. Never talk to her again. The end.
Or just break your friendship with her. That helps too. I mean, c'mon. Your friend's actions = that's not what you call a "friend".

apparently shes to much of a weeaboo to realize this :/ & to be brutally honest if you are a true weeaboo many many convention goers experience at whatever con you were going to will be 100% better because you weent their. hope that makes you feel beter.
Way to hit your helping statement off with an insult.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Wait...she came to your house and told you not to come? I mean she pulled up, walked up to you and freakin told you 'ya can't go?' Wtf? In your own crib? That is beyond effed up!! Its almost comical to be honest. I would have punched that bitch in the face. I advise not to talk to her, or just tell flat out that that's not how friends should be and tell her in the face that you're cutting her off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back