• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No way its hallow bastion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jacob Twilight

:( All I got was sound! I need that program, DivX. Sry, but until I can watch the trailer I can't defend my case, altough I'm sure they confrmed somewhere that it was HB.

I checked in the game, and the castle in the pic looks like Hollow Bastion, but with the towers straightened out...

sora_123

Originally posted by DarkOblivion
did they confirm that this is hallow bastion, or that HB will return, awnser that, and watch the new trailer at 2 min 05 sec, you will see HB the way it was in KH1 , either its not HB or they just made a major bug

054ce.jpg

As u can see HB is returning, and this pic proves it. Ok never mind what i said earlier, i just paused the video for a few minutes and it does look like HB to me. About the video that u just mentioned its the new and improved video that just appeared right?

lieuxhollowforteresse0ls.jpg

Last edited:

DarkOblivion

As u can seen HB is returning, and this pic proves it. As for the world that we seen in the new trailer it reminds me more of this pic. And to me it looks nothing like HB, or Castle Oblivion if u think about it...so i don't know about this one, though.

dude read better, I never said hallowbastion wasnt returning, I know its returning, I just said that the castle you saw in the image I first posted, isnt HB

sora_123

didn't read u're other posts, anyways, i think that is in fact HB (just make comparisons with the pic i just showed and u will see the similarities between the clip and the pic)

Chosenoneknuckles

Jacob Twilight said:
They've confirmed that it's Hollow Bastion. It's been warped even worse by the power of darkness.

Exactly, ppl are just too silly to realise the obvious, this reminds me of the whole BHG on Destiny Isles ages back, how it wasn't Kairi when it was so obviously was. lol

O

Orochi Yashiro

same as crowmaster, ithought it was mulan's world, but I did not realize till now that was Hallow Bastion, besides theres been that photo circulating around the site (the picture of hallow bastion that sora 123 has)

HB changed over time while sora is sleeping! remember in the TGS2005 trailer, the unknowns stand on a brick thingy, and sora is standing on a desert textured ground! And its spelled Hollow Bastion not Hallow Bastion!
Proof:
sora.jpg

theunknowns.jpg

Last edited:

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
i dont know i mean the background and color look like hb but the shape of the castle does not look like hb oh well well know soon enough

Remember? Malicent and Heartless invaded Hollow Bastion, and changed the look, remember the heartless sign on it? it's gone now and remember the bridge to get to the entrance of hollow bastion? it has turned into trees and ground look at this pic.. see in the background?

hollowbastion.jpg

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
yes i see the trees but u havent given me a reason to believe its hb. yes there r trees. the orders hidin place could have trees also as could any other world. the pic is too fuzy and i cant see the formation of the buildin clear enough therefor i cant tell if its hb or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back