• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Ultimania?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Santuary

The Japanese release of BbS is so close, yet it's only just occured to me, there has so far been no announcemnt of a BbS Ultimania. Usually, it's released along side the game when it's released (That's what they did with the Japanese release of Days) but I've heard nothing so far. Square have made an Ultimania for every game they've released so far, so it's weird that BbS doesn't appear to have one.

If theres anybody here who's wondering "What the f**k is an Ultimania?", it is the name Square gives to their Stratagy Guides, in Japan (Kingdom Hearts Ultimania, Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Ultimania, etc.)

EDIT: Oh, and if they have announced an Ultimania and I didn't see it, let me know.

Last edited:

robertexe

you're right!
we have yet to hear news of an Ultimania even tho BBS comes out in 2 days.
hmmm

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Uhhh... D: The KH2 Ultimania didn't come out with KH2. It came out a month or so later. They did the same sort of thing with the Final Fantasy XIII Ultimanias: they just announced both of those maybe a week or so after the game came out. I don't doubt that there won't be an Ultimania for BbS, but it may not even be announced until a week or two from now. :O

KHLover916

Sometimes it take a while for an Ultimania to be released or even announced. Most of the recent Ultimanias I'm thinking about know weren't even released in the same month let alone announced before the game was released.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it will probably announced once it releases, and if not, oh well, they're probably taking there sweet time

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm not sure if there will be one, but there has to be, right?

Lissar

Ultra-sleek Librarian
Ultimanias are far more than just strategy guides (in fact, they're actually terrible strategy guides) they give every little detail about the game that you could possibly want to know, and even more.

Anyway, if memory serves me correctly, Days was released at the end of May, while the Ultmania was released at the beginning of July. Usually they come about a month or two after. And the Ultimania was announced a week or two after the release of Days.

Don't worry, there will be an Ultimania for Birth by Sleep. I mean, they made one for Chain of Memories, I can't imagine it would be otherwise.

Last edited:

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
That gives me more of a clue what Ultimanias are. Thanks for more info, Lissar. Like you said, there should be one for BBS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back