• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Theater Mode for KH 1.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

redcrown

Awards
I don't know where else to rant about this but apparently in the Kingdom Hearts "remix" for ps3 there is no Theater Mode for Kingdom Hearts 1 when you finish the game.

I feel so mad and ripped off about this; I wasted about 30-50 hours completing a game I assumed would have a theater mode to rewatch the cutscenes but no, my time and effort didn't matter to Square Enix.

I mean how hard can just organizing the already there cutscenes be for the players as a reward for finishing your game that's not even new? It came out in 2013, it's not a huge request to be able to have it for this game while other games in this series already have their own cutscene theaters.

I just feel so betrayed and ticked off about this, but this is Kingdom Hearts so I should have known better and not be surprised.

And yes I know I can just watch it on YouTube but really? What if I wanted to watch it on the big screen. It's not a huge request or expectation to have here.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Not that this helps you, but, they added in the Theatre Mode for 1.5 for the PS4's 1.5+2.5 in the form of a patch. It seemed it actually was a bit of an undertaking as the patch is pretty big (over 10GB, aka 1/4th the size of the entire 6 title collection)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back