No Theater Mode for KH 1.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

redcrown

I don't know where else to rant about this but apparently in the Kingdom Hearts "remix" for ps3 there is no Theater Mode for Kingdom Hearts 1 when you finish the game.

I feel so mad and ripped off about this; I wasted about 30-50 hours completing a game I assumed would have a theater mode to rewatch the cutscenes but no, my time and effort didn't matter to Square Enix.

I mean how hard can just organizing the already there cutscenes be for the players as a reward for finishing your game that's not even new? It came out in 2013, it's not a huge request to be able to have it for this game while other games in this series already have their own cutscene theaters.

I just feel so betrayed and ticked off about this, but this is Kingdom Hearts so I should have known better and not be surprised.

And yes I know I can just watch it on YouTube but really? What if I wanted to watch it on the big screen. It's not a huge request or expectation to have here.

Audo

press △ to sora
  • Put That Thing Back Where It Came From
  • Key of Destiny
  • O, Purest of Hearts
  • Savage Nymph
  • Graceful Assassin
  • Come So Far
Not that this helps you, but, they added in the Theatre Mode for 1.5 for the PS4's 1.5+2.5 in the form of a patch. It seemed it actually was a bit of an undertaking as the patch is pretty big (over 10GB, aka 1/4th the size of the entire 6 title collection)

Last edited: