• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Text Bubbles?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Do you want text bubbles?

• Yes!

Votes: 26 47.3%
  • No!

Votes: 29 52.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Blade5468

That would be epic! But I don't know...I just want anything that could be made into a cutscene be made into a cutscene

They can't do that.
There's no room.
Even Crisis Core which pushed every limit the PSP had didn't do that.
Sound files take up a lot of room when so many of them are needed, room that the UMD doesn't have.
Why do you think they had text bubbles in the other games?
They can't fit all the voices in there.

(That's also why Days had a minimal amount of voiced scenes, because there was even less room.)

crazzyBRY

there's already text bubbles on aqua/ven/terra's demos

and the demo is part of the game.. it doesn't matter if it's a demo..

the game will have text bubbles..

lol

Tidus14

ehh, didn't nomura said that he was busy with the text errors? so than will be mean; THERE WILL LIKE TEXT ;D

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
It being a demo has nothing to do with anything. There will be text bubbles, just like every other KH game. It's not that big of a deal.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
I like the text bubbles. Especially the ones in KH in Wonderland and Atlantica. They were pink and blue and pretty. <3

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I seriously doubt there won't be any. They're a staple in KH games and besides, I'd rather we have a fair portion of them than something awesome that could of made the game be left out because of time and/ or space constraints. VAing is cool and all, but if a few lines being VA-ed is the difference between an epic optional boss being in the game or not, I'd take take the latter over some dialogue any day.

TVA1994

as much as we may not want text bubbles their are some maybe not a WHOLE lot but there are some u can see them when ven or aqua is talking to the dwarves about the sleeping snow white or in castle of dreams when Jaq and Ven are talking. And there will probably be more then that.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Text bubbles would be nice! The psp can only hold so much data, same with the ds. And text bubbles mean you have to read something. Or is it a sin to read something? If it's really that hard to read somethng, I would say go back to to first and second. Yes I will say the text bubbles in days were alittle to much, but still the data in the ds is not as much as the psp's data.]

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I might actually be one of the few people out there who prefer to read then hear just the voice-acting. owo

Sure, when there is an excessive amount of bubbles, they get annoying but, I'd still miss them if they suddenly disappeared. I doubt there will be absolutely 'No' text-bubbles in BBS. Would you really want three townspeople to all have the same voice?

robertexe

nah. in one of the scans of Cinderella's World,we see a text bubble from a conversation between Terra and the FairyGodMother

Awards
Mors of KHU translated an impression on FF Reunion which mentioned that the text bubble scenes were voiced.
Take it with a grain of salt, though. Doesn't necessarily mean all of the text bubble scenes are voiced, as even KH2 had a few which were.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
well in one video that shows ven gameplay you can see him talking to the mouse with text bubbles so i think we'll have them in BBS

jdeib963

Its annoying that some of the voice bubbles in days had more importance than some scenes that were voiced in days. FOr example, a bubble told us Xion was born in castle oblivion, but there was a scene devoted to namine simply saying nice to meet you puppet face. It irked me a lil. But this one wont be too bad, i hear there are a ton of voiced scenes.

Gram

Banned
Awards
at 1st they bothered me then i realized that all voiced over cut scenes would make the wait 4 the games release longer, so i vote yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back