• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NO SPOILERS PLEASE: Anyone Else Have Problems With Limit Cut Boss Fights

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MRKDH

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Yasahana

As someone who's playing on Critical with a level 50 Sora I'm currently stuck on no.12 and here are some tips for those having trouble

1.Equip elemental resistant armor!! Bosses like Dark Riku and Larxenne are SO much more managable with a full 80% res to their element, the Res is always more important then your defence stat.

2. Some bosses have weaknesses! Marluxia fire, Sai'ax Ice ect ect. These not only do more damage but when used at the right time stops some of their more annoying moves.

3.Eat a full course meal! Trust me the plus 30 HP and 4 attack is way more then it sounds.

4.The hardest part. Memorizing the patterns. Every boss works on patterns. More so than others, Sai'ax in particular doesn't change his attack order in the slightest so memorize every step and he loses the ability to win.

Other than that listen to the loading screens advice and good luck. I'm gonna try to beat number 12 and 13 now!

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Some additional advice... you gotta prepare for what's after. I think Nomura really took it to heart when people said the game was too easy and wanted to outdo Lingering Will.

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I'm in the same boat with accidentally double hitting the right and wrong cards for Luxord. He's the last one I need to beat before moving onto MX and Xion. I was using Ultima weapon so I will take the advice to switch to a shorter ranged keyblade. I didn't expect to really get a hang of these bosses but a lot of tips here have helped! Thanks for contributing, everyone!

MRKDH

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Congrats!

Goodluck with what's next (I'm still working on that)!

I DID IT! I BEAT THE SECRET BOSS!

Last edited:

Yasahana

I beat all the orgs and the secret boss and I will say, The secret boss is leagues harder then the orgs sorry guys, He actually made me grind to level 99 and grab Ultima, But I at least got a video off of him for my YouTube channel,

Good luck everyone!

Neo_

Awards
Literally considering a Beginner playthrough so I can beat these guys without a hassle (might try to Platinum the game too)... anyone try that? Is it a cakewalk?

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Literally considering a Beginner playthrough so I can beat these guys without a hassle (might try to Platinum the game too)... anyone try that? Is it a cakewalk?
I haven't tried it, but I saw videos of people killing the bosses with one hit. I'm not sure how they did it, I think it was the EZ codes or something.

Neo_

Awards
I haven't tried it, but I saw videos of people killing the bosses with one hit. I'm not sure how they did it, I think it was the EZ codes or something.
I'll probably do EZ codes as well to beat the game as fast as possible... I've already beaten it on Proud and am doing this solely to beat the data fights.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

NoWay

Awards
For two weeks I have been trying to defeat Xigbar without any success. I still haven’t beaten ANY member

Back