• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Spoilers anyone??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dwroxas16

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ok, so im like really hyped for BbS, but am i like the only one that doesnt want t see any spoilers? great it came out in japan. im waitn t see it the way we are supposed to see it when it comes here in america, so i dont want t know anythin either.
anyone else feel this way?
oh, i like seeing the keyblades. ha, not too important :p

Talys Alankil

Ok, so im like really hyped for BbS, but am i like the only one that doesnt want t see any spoilers? great it came out in japan. im waitn t see it the way we are supposed to see it when it comes here in america, so i dont want t know anythin either.
anyone else feel this way?
oh, i like seeing the keyblades. ha, not too important :p

No you're not the only one that doesn't want spoiler, that's why there is a special part of the forum for the spoiler threads. Duh

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I peaked at one spoiler, Vanitas' identity. I just had to know. I know I could have waited, but I just needed to know.. I'm trying my hardest not to look at anything else...

miiworld2

Awards
I'm trying to resist spoilers. The resistance is slim. One thing I am definitely avoiding is seeing Vanitas' Sora face and what happened to Terra and his body and his heart and what not. I have not watched any of the endings which is good for me.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I spoiled the opening for myself, only to realize that I've already seen everything in the secret ending, trailers, commercials, and scans, so I pretty much didn't spoil anything :D

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
I've spoiled myself so far, but there are some people on this forum who would like to keep themselves from that. At first I planned on avoiding spoilers, but now I really can't help it. :>

Roronoa Zoro

Always on the lookout for aliens
Don't really see why you should care but I might b
I ran into one spoiler on wikipedia, but I'm not too mad about as I'm sure that there's a ton of other plot twists that are even more shocking in bbs. But I'm not watching any more KH videos, not until I've gotten BBS and beaten it for myself. Actually as soon as the NA release date is revealed, I probably won't even come to this place for awhile.

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
I watched the opening, secret ending, and i learned vanitas identity, thats it. I still feel ive sinned :C

Sora^Fan

No, I kinda spoiled Days and I dont want that to happen with BBS...It's really not the same if you already know how something ends...

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I tried hard to (for like a second...) but utimatly ended up spoiling myself with a few things...raitohahaha

Made me fell kind of dirty.

Awkward Squid

All I did was watch the opening...and that's as far as I intend to go.

But then we've got the people who forget to put the spoilers in the SPOILER section...*looks around* Somebody spoiled who the person was under the black coat...meh, I know it's not that big, but sooner or later somebody's going to make a topic titled:

OMG DID NEOONE ELS NO HTAT VANTIUS WUZ ACUALLY ********?!!!! :confused:

:/

leonidus

I understand the need to not be spoiled, though I did so anyway for Birth by Sleep. The problem I saw with this non-spoiler section is that topics from the spoiler section can be clearly seen on the upper side of the page and some of them have quite a spoilerish title. I think the admins should enable an option of some sort to mask the topic names of the spoiler section to other parts of the forum.

FreezePrideIV

I spoiled absolutely everything for myself, secret ending and everything, and yet it only makes me want to play the game more. Why? Because it's not just a matter of "OMG X DID Y!" but of seeing how it came to be.

Not to mention, Derek Stephen Prince.

Hnnnnnnnnnngh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back