• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No return? (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
In the trailer for KH4, they make it sound like once you leave the realm of light for unreality, that you can't return, like you can only keep going to different realms, but never return to, the realm of light, the realm of darkness, not even the realm of dreams, what are your thoughts.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Stealth soft reboot, Sora & Riku in the new setting so all the old baggage can be dropped.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I wouldn't mind Sora, Riku, Donald, and Goofy stuck in the new universe for good and everyone else being left behind for a restart of sorts, but I know that wouldn't happen.

D

Deleted member 246005

I prefer the other characters over Sora. So loosing them wouldn't really appeal to me. But I can see the pragmatism in it.

vaderskywalker

Awards
That would be a bad idea, because not only would we lose all the characters we've grown attached to, but we would be losing the old Disney worlds, and we would be breaking the destiny trio up for good, unless Kairi ends up there at some point, but still bad idea, I want to see more of these characters, after KH4, so unless they're planning to move all the characters to the new realm, it's a bad idea, no one is going to want to leave their home realm for only a few people, and Donald and Goofy are not going to want to leave Disney castle behind, and they have family there, well maybe Kairi would, once she learned that the two people she cared about the most were never coming back. for the record I'm a Sokai shipper, have been since day 1, and don't want to see those two broken up any more than they already have been.

Last edited:

Willow A113

Awards
I doubt that would happen because Nomura is still setting up storylines with basically all of his characters, plus Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Unless he plans on moving them ALL to unreality (which I doubt) Sora will come back to his home universe and reunite with his friends someday- even if it takes a long time and a lot of work.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I doubt that would happen because Nomura is still setting up storylines with basically all of his characters, plus Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Unless he plans on moving them ALL to unreality (which I doubt) Sora will come back to his home universe and reunite with his friends someday- even if it takes a long time and a lot of work.
I hope you're right.

vaderskywalker

Awards
Nomura is a storyteller first and foremost and he's not going to add a storyline for no reason. Every scene in the realm of light after Sora disappears means something.
Once again, I hope your right, that's all I can say.

Back