• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No plans For Kingdom Hearts Portable

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinblades

The Luna Divider

Hate to say this but just wait untill the TGS. There are two announcements ok? One at the TGS and one in february so please all these rumours are just fake. Wait for the real news.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
. . .

Square sends that email to everyone who tries to talk to them. I sent an email a while back and got a response just like that... the email itself doesn't even confirm that there isn't going to be a portable KH game, just that they don't have plans for it at the moment.

That site is quite inexperienced. >.>

Twinblades

thank goodness its rumors
Hate to say this but just wait untill the TGS. There are two announcements ok? One at the TGS and one in february so please all these rumours are just fake. Wait for the real news.

yeah i know i just had to make sure

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
. . .

Square sends that email to everyone who tries to talk to them. I sent an email a while back and got a response just like that... the email itself doesn't even confirm that there isn't going to be a portable KH game, just that they don't have plans for it at the moment.

That site is quite inexperienced. >.>

Agreed. Let's wait till TGS.

kh is ba

I thought that tgs was on the 25th of september or something like that and everybody knows theres supposed to be kh info there

Kado

If there isnt, I'll be mortified, cause then Ill have to wait until god knows when to get info on it, but I hope we get some soon,because the fans are gonna start tearing each others skin off.

neon6

*Sighs* How many times are we going through this!? ...The wait will be unbearable.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I'm glad a handheld game is not planned, it'd be so much better on a console.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I'm glad a handheld game is not planned, it'd be so much better on a console.
That's not to say it isn't going to happen. Remember, in a recent interview with Nomura, he states that he's been deeply considering the handheld consoles for the next KH prequel. I'm sure that's where it's heading.

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com
It'll still be on a handheld, but since the mobile spin-off didn't do so great, they may not use mobile for KH stuff again. And since PSP is out of the question....DS FTW! Come on, I'd like to see how Squeenix will utilize the game with DS-type gameplay. Good thing my mom bought it only for "Brain Age" -- but I have now Super Princess Peach and FF3! Mission accomplished.

Er...yeah.

D

Deleted member 36435

Lol, yep, TGS is where we will hear about the next KH game, which conveiently ends on KH Vandread's and my birthdays. :p Guess Square's giving us a Birthday present.

Twinblades

That's not to say it isn't going to happen. Remember, in a recent interview with Nomura, he states that he's been deeply considering the handheld consoles for the next KH prequel. I'm sure that's where it's heading.

yeah true he was saying how he likes the PSP and ect.

Sorikux

yeah true he was saying how he likes the PSP and ect.

Uh...no he didn't. He said he'd like to put the next KH on the DS, PSP, or cell phones. No way WHATSOEVER did he say he favor any one of them ovee another. Try to prove me wrong. I promise you that'll be impossible.

I just love how people like you make stuff up as they go for reassurance and then they'r wrong :lol:

kh is ba

If they put it on a portable and only one they should put it on the PSP because I have one. They definentley shouldn't put it on cell phone because that seems like it would be stupid. If they put it on two portables then they should put it on PSP and DS.

Twinblades

Uh...no he didn't. He said he'd like to put the next KH on the DS, PSP, or cell phones. No way WHATSOEVER did he say he favor any one of them ovee another. Try to prove me wrong. I promise you that'll be impossible.

I just love how people like you make stuff up as they go for reassurance and then they'r wrong

why do you think i put ECT. in after i said he likes the PSP ECT.....i didnt feel like typing PSP,DS,Mobile
no one said anything about him liking one system over the others you idiot
i was agreeing with what DEEMAN said so stop trying to Mini-mod and act like you know everything when you obviously dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back