• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► no oujia board in my household

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katurian

My little sister and I used to use my older sister's oijia board all the time. We tried to talk to my grandpa who passed away when I was in fourth grade. It never worked and nothing ever happened to either of us. We're both pretty normal and awesome college girls as far as I can tell. Plus my friends and I used to break it out during sleep overs and nothing ever happened. Just sayin, I think you're over reacting a bit.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I think you need to chill, dude. There's weird stories about ouija boards, sure, but how many of them do you think are true to begin with or are directly related to the board in the first place?

You'll probably be fine.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
You actually got to go to the freaking Vatican City? You should've visited Rome while you were there.

-I'm jealous-

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I used a oujia board, and it 'moved on its own' but I'm positive my friend was just being a douche. After he decided to stomp on it and be disrespectful, we heard a tree scratching against the wall of the house where there were no trees. My two female friends freaked out but after that night nothing creepy ever happened again. Basically, you over-hype yourself to these things and start becoming paranoid.

Katurian

I used a oujia board, and it 'moved on its own' but I'm positive my friend was just being a douche. After he decided to stomp on it and be disrespectful, we heard a tree scratching against the wall of the house where there were no trees. My two female friends freaked out but after that night nothing creepy ever happened again. Basically, you over-hype yourself to these things and start becoming paranoid.

Yep yep yep. Exactly. You honestly have nothing to worry about. Let your sibling get all scared and paranoid. You'll be fine :D

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Ladies, before the Ouija "decides" to work, you need to accept Satan as lord and saviour

last time I used a Ouija to contact my dead mom and she just told me "Clean your room" it's not worth it

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
From personal experience, I can attest to demonic activity being real. But whatevs.

If your dumbass sister wants to mess with shit she shouldn't, and you can't do anything to prevent it, tough luck.

i've gone to enough preists for spiritual deliverance and demonic possession, my grandfather took me to vatican city to go and meet the pope who game me a special cross to prevent these things from happening again to me, maybe i am overreacting but i've gone through this shit to many time

how are you not an alt account of wu tang goku's?

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
Instead of threatening her, why don't you just convince her to get something that isn't a complete waste of money?

Last edited:

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It's not like you can force her what and whatnot to buy. She can waste her money on a useless item if she wants to because they don't even work anyway.

Nine-Tailed Fox

?˖✧ Army of One ✧˖?
Awards
Website
sailorstar-fox.livejournal.com
From personal experience, I can attest to demonic activity being real. But whatevs.

If your dumbass sister wants to mess with shit she shouldn't, and you can't do anything to prevent it, tough luck.

Pretty much this.

Just let her mess with it. And if you're that concerned, just don't get involved.
Unfortunately there's not much you can do to prevent it.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Yeah cause a mass produced toy from Hasbo has the ability to summon demons and has some sort of santainc power.

Are you hearing yourself right now.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Pretty much what every one else said. Most of the stories about oujia boards are just that. Stories. Stories and paranoia. You obviously don't have much power over what she buys so if you're still worried about it maybe you can convince her to use it outside or at a friends house or some thing at least.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Yeah cause a mass produced toy from Hasbo has the ability to summon demons and has some sort of santainc power.

It has nothing to do with the "toy" itself. It has to do with the fact that you are inviting demonic presence openly. You are saying "Hey demons, I want you to come here and chill with us, doods." and they basically see it as "kk".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back