• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No one could make a better boss for this game ..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
Like Gaston!

Haha, anyway, anyone here have any disney related bosses they wanted in this game, or some old villains back for a second round(Besides the bag of bugs). Personally, Gaston would've been a good first part of Beasts Castle, with Xaldin manipulating his anger and having him attack Beasts Castle with the other villagers. I'd have made it so Sora stands his ground with the other furniture folks to hold them off in the main hall, and then hearing a roar from the Beast, he rushes to the roof.

So my question is: Any bosses you'd have liked to add from Disney or FF? And if so, try explaining how it would work.

NumberVIII

Yeahhhh, I would love to fight Gaston too. He would be fun.

Personally, I wish Anastasia was a Disney movie. That would be a great world, and Rasputen would be fun to fight.

ThePromise

Tired
Awards
..Err, this is KH2, with a KH2 prefix ..Clayton has nothing to do with it, so carrying over your dislike for Deep Jungle from that other thread isn't necessary.

But I do agree, Gaston and the angry villagers would be great to fight.

Kiwi +

Awards
Well so long as he was fun to beat then..sure they could have gone for it.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
If they did some more live action disney movies like pirates, they should definitely do Narnia. The white witch would be an epic battle.

^Agreed. The white would have been the shiz! :D
I could imagen fighting her in a battle where I would
try not to get turned to stone.

Kid-A

Yeahhhh, I would love to fight Gaston too. He would be fun.

Personally, I wish Anastasia was a Disney movie. That would be a great world, and Rasputen would be fun to fight.
OMG yes, that would be great, but we can only wish there

but I agree with Gaston, but I would love some pocohantas action because that would be a amazing world plus i wanna kick Ratcliffs ass

JakandRatchet79

Hmm.... I never really thought about Gaston, to be honest. It'd be pretty cool, though.

As for Narnia, the White Witch would make an epic boss fight! :)

De Vil would be pretty funny, but that's all I have to say about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back