• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Olympus Coliseum in BBS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

xernt

So what's the deal with Olympus Coliseum in BBS? Did they like take it out of the game or something, I mean that one scene they showed with Ven and MX from the TGS 07 trailer looked pretty important, but I haven't seen anything and the game comes out in less than 2 months. I know it has been in every KH game so far, but who else thinks it would be cool to see young herc when he was first training to become a hero?

A

Audo

There's still a chance it could be revealed in next month's magazine scans.
I kinda hope they keep it, at least just to say that Olympus Coliseum is the only playable world that is in every single game.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
So what's the deal with Olympus Coliseum in BBS? Did they like take it out of the game or something, I mean that one scene they showed with Ven and MX from the TGS 07 trailer looked pretty important, but I haven't seen anything and the game comes out in less than 2 months. I know it has been in every KH game so far, but who else thinks it would be cool to see young herc when he was first training to become a hero?

We still have next month for the scans to reveal the two final worlds, which could be Olympus Coliseum and another one possibly Atlantica. And that part of the scene where Ven and MX met could just be a concept included for the trailer only, possibly Nomura and his team might be in a process of developing new areas of the world of Olympus Coliseum (possibly Mt Olympus and the City of Thebes), that's why he included that scene with the Coliseum area in it (which could be taken out of the game) but that doesn't mean the world is taken out.

Kinda like Terra and Ven scene in Radiant Garden, where the cliffs is the same as KH2 but now the scan of the world is reveal, the cliff from KH2 was not shown on the artwork.

And of course, it would be cool to see young Herc training to become a hero under Phil back then when he was a teen.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
there has been no Olympus Coliseum for at least 2 years.
I personally think it has been taken out of the game.
maybe it could be in birth by sleep but i don't think so.

Sandslash

There's still a chance it could be revealed in next month's magazine scans.
I kinda hope they keep it, at least just to say that Olympus Coliseum is the only playable world that is in every single game.
You're right. But you forgot about Halloween Town and Agrabah (both are playable in KH, KH2, CoM and Days)

xernt

We still have next month for the scans to reveal the two final worlds, which could be Olympus Coliseum and another one possibly Atlantica. And that part of the scene where Ven and MX met could just be a concept included for the trailer only, possibly Nomura and his team might be in a process of developing new areas of the world of Olympus Coliseum (possibly Mt Olympus and the City of Thebes), that's why he included that scene with the Coliseum area in it (which could be taken out of the game) but that doesn't mean the world is taken out.

Kinda like Terra and Ven scene in Radiant Garden, where the cliffs is the same as KH2 but now the scan of the world is reveal, the cliff from KH2 was not shown on the artwork.

And of course, it would be cool to see young Herc training to become a hero under Phil back then when he was a teen.

Do you really think they'll release any new world information so close to the release date though?

A

Audo

Do you really think they'll release any new world information so close to the release date though?
Yes... They'll keep releasing info up until the release. That's how they keep promoting it, and thus get people to buy it. There will probably be a new world reveal next month.

Sorry, I didn't notice the "just to say" part. But I don't know a lot of things about coded... is Olympus Coliseum in the game?
Yes, it is.

Xattm

Yes... They'll keep releasing info up until the release. That's how they keep promoting it, and thus get people to buy it. There will probably be a new world reveal next month.

Yes, it is.

just a thought, but isn't Jump Festa right before christmas? they could possibly reveal it there. but again, just a thought.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
original

A

Audo

just a thought, but isn't Jump Festa right before christmas? they could possibly reveal it there. but again, just a thought.
That's definitely true. Wouldn't be surprised if that's also when they release the cover art.

Eternal_Sleep

well one world that we know is in the game but not released yet is yen sid's castle. also if destiny island is playable (and not just in cut scenes) they have to release that world as well. so those two could be the worlds released next month. its still possible for OC and atlantica to be in the game but i think its starting to look grim.

A

Audo

Oh look, a post that contributes absolutely nothing.

well one world that we know is in the game but not released yet is yen sid's castle. also if destiny island is playable (and not just in cut scenes) they have to release that world as well. so those two could be the worlds released next month. its still possible for OC and atlantica to be in the game but i think its starting to look grim.
Pretty sure Yen Sid's Tower and DI will be reduced to cutscene only worlds.

Eternal_Sleep

Pretty sure Yen Sid's Tower and DI will be reduced to cutscene only worlds.

hmmm could be true. im only skeptical because there is a fantasia mickey mouse D-Link. although i don't know how you get D-links yet i have a feeling its probably i relation to a world.(mainly cause we see cinderella's d-link being powered by the castle of dreams bored game and each bored game represents a world) idk maybe im jumping to too many conclusions lol.

Sandslash

I don't think DI will be playable since it's a very small world and I think there's nothing to do there except meeting Sora and Riku. As for Yen Sid's Tower, it's also a small world (I think it's not even a world since it's a part of Twilight Town).

Trimms

I'm hoping they keep it in and do Cups like in KH1. In KH2 I didn't like how the enemies in tourneys didn't give you EXP. It just made me way more lax about them. I guess EXP cures my apathy.

destiny seeker

Seeker of the Future
Awards
Also I don't think they need Olympus Coliseum because it would just be another training place.
This is why the have the command board and all that other stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back