• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No news until E3 maybe?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
Okay so we have just reached June, and we have not had any real info since January 9th. So do you guys think that we pretty much won't see anything until July 15th during E3 (Even though E3 sucks now because its only for VIPs)
If your do think that there will be something at E3. What would you like to see?
New trailers
new pictures
character info
new worlds
gameplay
new characters
music for the games
or anything else you can think of

KH3 for the wii

i would like to see all those alsong withn news about official realease dates and a confirmation of kh3 (which will probably not be here but at TGS 08)

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I'd be happy if we could finally get a glimpse at the trailers, that'd make the waiting worthwhile.

Don't think we'll be seeing any new info before that anymore, though.

They haven't given us anything so far, why do it now and not just wait for the big event that'll come up soon, anyway?

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
i would like to see all those alsong withn news about official realease dates and a confirmation of kh3 (which will probably not be here but at TGS 08)

Im pretty sure nomura said that the secret ending of all three games will give u a look at what kh 3 is about and he said soras journey isnt over

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Okay so we have just reached June, and we have not had any real info since January 9th. So do you guys think that we pretty much won't see anything until July 15th during E3 (Even though E3 sucks now because its only for VIPs)
If your do think that there will be something at E3. What would you like to see?
New trailers
new pictures
character info
new worlds
gameplay
new characters
music for the games
or anything else you can think of

~ you, my friend, are correct. watch. every single member who ever signed onto khi is gonna be back come the middle of july. i know one thing, the game publishers MUST deliver this year. and if anyone's been keepin up on sites like ign & wikipedia, i see alot of '08 release dates.
~ those of you who watch g4, keep an eye out for updates on theFEED.
~ THE GAMING INDUSTRY IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN BY STORM.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
I'm pretty sure that they'll have some kind of KH coverage at E3. But who knows? Nomura may just tell torture us with some info and and actually release the games two years later.

D:

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i want trailers,info on the upcoming titles,gameplay,release dates and (dear god) an announcement of a KH pack with the two final mixes included in europe....altough i doubt it...

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
~ you, my friend, are correct. watch. every single member who ever signed onto khi is gonna be back come the middle of july. i know one thing, the game publishers MUST deliver this year. and if anyone's been keepin up on sites like ign & wikipedia, i see alot of '08 release dates.
~ those of you who watch g4, keep an eye out for updates on theFEED.
~ THE GAMING INDUSTRY IS ABOUT TO BE TAKEN BY STORM.
Oh I hope your right because last year's E3 just flat out sucked.
I hope its more like E3 2006, there was pretty much an explosion of new stuff, and info on all kinds of things. But that was before E3 was downgraded to just VIPs.
The gaming industry has been a bit dull lately.
I really want to see release dates set as well, but i wouldn't mind a trailer, and new character introductions either, like dear god where is Aqua!?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I'd like to see some trailers, pictures, new worlds, and gameplay at E3. We should at least get something like that after no news for the last couple of months. Though I sorta have the feeling Japan is getting more news than we are and that we'll still have to wait even longer for any of the stuff at E3 to come out if they don't show now.

~azure.requiem

「fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu」
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
Oh I hope your right because last year's E3 just flat out sucked.
I hope its more like E3 2006, there was pretty much an explosion of new stuff, and info on all kinds of things. But that was before E3 was downgraded to just VIPs.
The gaming industry has been a bit dull lately.
I really want to see release dates set as well, but i wouldn't mind a trailer, and new character introductions either, like dear god where is Aqua!?

~ my point exactly, fantasy. i truly hope "lightening doesn't strike in the same place", if you catch my drift.

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
A trailer would be nice or even some new screenshots. But the time it's taking the transition from KH2 to the new KH's, like three Hero's Have already came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back