• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► NO MORE! WHY DO PEOPLE HATE ME?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
(I can't edit posts) Well, that's already my plan to tell someone. But then Tyler acts all "innocent" an they both would tell them nothing's wrong. Liz doesn't want to put her baby in harms way... B[

It doesn't matter if Tyler plays innocent or Liz pretends nothing is wrong. Bringing it to an adult's attention will require them to keep an eye on them, because they can't ignore somebody bringing it to their attention. Should Tyler start hitting Liz, then Liz parents may very well sue the school for not preventing it from happening under their watch. So this could escalate if you do nothing. What Tyler does is considered bullying as well. So all the more reason for the teachers, the principals, and more adults to be aware of this.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Liz's parents are divorced, but that's beside the point. Also, they both get in trouble for PDA (public display affection) all the time! You don't know how BAD the school principal and staff are though, because Liz and Tyler never really get teached a lesson. Once after they get in trouble, they're back at it again! I'll find someone to stop this madness!

D

Deleted member 36435

this is like the definition of high-school drama
fuck those people, do what you want.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
this is like the definition of high-school drama
diddly those people, do what you want.

wow victor its like since you posted about grandpa putang, you've become more agreeable.

Zul

Awards
Losing someone isn't nice, but keeping up a friendship where one person is anything but a friend..is only going to hurt you more and more.

This advice has been posted in a few recent threads and I'd like to emphasize its importance.

A good general principle is.

Good Company >> Solitude >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Bad Company

I placed them that far apart for a reason, while solitude is difficult for most, it is still significantly better than toxic company, which should be avoided.

The same applies to interaction on your part.

Good speech >> silence >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bad speech.

If you're not certain you have something good to say, it's better not to say anything than it is to say something bad.

Chuuya

Awards
Also I mentioned in the title asking why do people hate me. That's personal. I always seem to tick people off without meaning to by doing absolutely nothing. Even asking a little question, I get yelled at. Then I turn emo and push people away from my life before I hurt them more. My mother took me to a doctor 5 years back, but my doctor was cruel and we stopped going to her. Now I'm both unpopular at school and anti-social. Heck, that's been my whole life. Being bullied, being betrayed several times by friends, people rejecting me in everything. Only my closest friends would help me with my pain and my family, but sometimes even they can't help. A doctor wouldn't help me, it's acceptance that would help me. Acceptance of who I was and who I am now: me. Yet bullies and jerks from school wanted to change me, and they did. They got what they wanted, and I was stupid to let them do it. Now I'm an emo, not what I was before.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Also I mentioned in the title asking why do people hate me. That's personal. I always seem to tick people off without meaning to by doing absolutely nothing. Even asking a little question, I get yelled at. Then I turn emo and push people away from my life before I hurt them more. My mother took me to a doctor 5 years back, but my doctor was cruel and we stopped going to her. Now I'm both unpopular at school and anti-social. Heck, that's been my whole life. Being bullied, being betrayed several times by friends, people rejecting me in everything. Only my closest friends would help me with my pain and my family, but sometimes even they can't help. A doctor wouldn't help me, it's acceptance that would help me. Acceptance of who I was and who I am now: me. Yet bullies and jerks from school wanted to change me, and they did. They got what they wanted, and I was stupid to let them do it. Now I'm an emo, not what I was before.

Take this advice from someone who's been through most of that as well, but never forget no advice is a 100% solution:
The first step to having others accept and love you is accepting and loving yourself.
I know that might sound stupid, but it is really true. By being true to yourself and liking yourself, you're almost guaranteed to attract people to your side that accept you the way you are and treat you well.
Always try to be the person you'd want to be best friends with. Of course that's easier said than done, but it's what helped me.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Take this advice from someone who's been through most of that as well, but never forget no advice is a 100% solution:
The first step to having others accept and love you is accepting and loving yourself.
I know that might sound stupid, but it is really true. By being true to yourself and liking yourself, you're almost guaranteed to attract people to your side that accept you the way you are and treat you well.
Always try to be the person you'd want to be best friends with. Of course that's easier said than done, but it's what helped me.

i really like this advice and second it.

howler, i haven't known you very long but in the time i have i have enjoyed your friendship. you're a really cool person and you need to realize that. shitty people prey on the insecure, so don't let them.

Chuuya

Awards
Thanks Chuman and Void. I do accept myself, but others don't. Sometimes I ignore those people cause they are not worth getting mad at. Today, Tyler was not leaving Liz alone again, also trying to take her food. But guess what? KARMA! You got to love it! The principal caught him! And oh, was he pissed! But even though the principal caught Tyler, he still is acting the same a little. I'm planning on telling the principal that he does what he did today all the time. To keep a close eye on Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back