• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No More Heroes 2 Desperate Struggle

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Shadow Soldier

Honestly, are we surprised? Kinda weird how it doesn't say what console it's for.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
suda 51 has said he wanted to make the a NMH2 for the wii if the first one did good so i'm going to assume its for the wii

S

Shadow Soldier

The first one didn't do that great though. That's the thing. It's underrated. And most of the people who I've spoken to about it, said it sucks because it's on Wii.

Rorschach

It says it's coming for the Wii now. I played little of the original game and I really have to buy it soon. I loved Killer7 and some of other Suda51's games but I love how this series makes fun of all the action game cliches.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
The first one didn't do that great though. That's the thing. It's underrated. And most of the people who I've spoken to about it, said it sucks because it's on Wii.

it actually did okay, it just took awhile but the sales slowly grew. Although it did bomb in japan.

Edit: 1000th post

S

Shadow Soldier

Sure the sales slowly grew. But was it enough to make a profit off of it? No.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
Awesome. I'm mean it was obvious but I'm glad they show a trailer for it. Love the new Beam saber or rather Katana.

i know right it looks cooler

love travis' line at the end " I"LL BE BACK!" even if it was a little cheesy

S

Shadow Soldier

Near? What makes you think it's coming out sometimes soon? The first one was released this year.

A

Audo

"Desperate Struggle" seems like one of those kind of subtitles given to DS games so it would be 'No More Heroes DS.' =/

darkheart709

Bronze Member
"Desperate Struggle" seems like one of those kind of subtitles given to DS games so it would be 'No More Heroes DS.' =/

alot of people thought that thankfully its on the wii. maybe it will use motion+

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
We just need a non-SE, non-KH TGS info thread.

Anyway, this is probably the only sequel on the Wii that I would've wanted.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
I'm surprised.
Considering No More Heroes bombed in Japan.
The creator even offered free signatures for your copies on launch day and no one bought his game.
Lol.

Well, it just goes to show you that the Japanese can't always be relied on to have good take.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Im gonna love this game. Even though they sorta lost me with the ending of the last one. I never read the comic that came with it, so I was like WTF XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back