• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No, let's end it.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cissy

Bronze Member
What the hell, haven't done this in a while.

I never exactly completed it, so I guess some input is what I'm lookin' for, along with the nuts and bolts. It'd be nice to get rid of the psd. file finally.

Vicodin

relative power
Add something into the background - it needs more depth, even if it's just a blurred c4d render that flows with it.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Add something into the background - it needs more depth, even if it's just a blurred c4d render that flows with it.
No C4D render, my friend. Just Photoshop brushes and effects.

But thank you, I see what you mean. I'll try to adjust all that.

Vicodin

relative power
No C4D render, my friend. Just Photoshop brushes and effects.

But thank you, I see what you mean. I'll try to adjust all that.

No I was saying add something in there, and I was saying that a c4d render could be an example of what to add.

Cissy

Bronze Member
No I was saying add something in there, and I was saying that a c4d render could be an example of what to add.
Man, I'm just off today. Apologies for misinterpreting. I probably won't use a C4D, but I'll try to incorporate something similar.

Thanks again for the input, it helps.

depth is ur main issue here....not much going on behind the stock...or the bg like FH said
Yeah, depth has always been an issue for me. I might try and kill two birds with one stone by making a background that makes the render pop out more.

I second what's been said. Too much empty space. I'd add some more flares, or "smoke" as an "after effect" of it.

Looks promising so far. (yes I was dragged here because I recognized the caption )
SA!~

Not a bad idea. I like that.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Stock doesn't work well with the overall style of the tag. Looks extremely awkward.

Cissy

Bronze Member
So, update I s'pose.

I guess I'll just let it explain itself. I was kinda going with my gut, which probably wasn't a good thing, but I'll take my chances for now.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I think you could do something with the hand we get to see. would give you an excuse to put more light in that area, since like this it kind of seems like Beat is a secondary attraction, when he should be the main event.

Cissy

Bronze Member
SA, I started fiddling with it before I saw your post, but anyway. :3

I accidentally stumbled upon a really pretty color scheme, so I just went with it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*scratches chin* ...still kinda empty. I think it would've worked better with Neku in there too.
As for what's at hand, maybe use the brushes "up front" more widely?
And it still miffs me half of Beat is dark.
Wonder if I'm not being petty ._.;

Cissy

Bronze Member
*scratches chin* ...still kinda empty. I think it would've worked better with Neku in there too.
As for what's at hand, maybe use the brushes "up front" more widely?
And it still miffs me half of Beat is dark.
Wonder if I'm not being petty ._.;
Adding Neku would be fun, but the background's pretty much merged at this point. But more brushes up front? Totally. I'll try that. I don't know if I want to get rid of the lighting, though. I'm very fond of it, even if it's not aesthetically preferred.

Nah, not at all. Your input is mucho appreciated.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
V2 is best of the three. Work on that instead of the mess of colours that is V3.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
No, not up front like that, more... the effects/brushes you used right around Beat? Smear them over the background. Fill it up with more than just a background color and smudges.

And I agree with Ken. V2 offends my eyes a bit less than V3. You used a flare in there somewhere?

Cissy

Bronze Member
V2 is best of the three. Work on that instead of the mess of colours that is V3.
M-hmm. Concerning that one, if you don't mind, what do you think V2 needs the most at this point? I'll gladly work on that one, but I'm not too sure what's left to do, specifically.

No, not up front like that, more... the effects/brushes you used right around Beat? Smear them over the background. Fill it up with more than just a background color and smudges.
Ah, I see. Alright, thanks again for all the help, girl. :3

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
M-hmm. Concerning that one, if you don't mind, what do you think V2 needs the most at this point? I'll gladly work on that one, but I'm not too sure what's left to do, specifically.
Well, although I said V2 looks the best of the three, it's lack luster and the effects look completely washed out. It's boring to look at. The background and the focal effects are too similar in nature which is why it all looks bland. You can either try and fix that up, or go back to V1 and take a new approach.

Of the three, V2 looks the best so far but it's still lacking. V1 has the most potential though.

Cloud

this guy are sick
Awards
I think it's good, i don't really like the colours of the last one you posted, but the second i love. Personally, i don't think it needs anymore, the simplicity is nice. Only think i think would look nice is maybe more dramatic lighting, at the moment it's kind of dull on the arm on the right and dodge on the left. Try graduating the darkness, until very dark on the edge of his arm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back