• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Kingdom Hearts 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Well, a lot of people have been theorizing about when, and if Kingdom Hearts 3 is Going to ever be released.

A lot of people think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the last game, and then some side stories to tie in loose ends.​

Well, what if Kingdom hearts 2 was the final game?

Remember the final seen in the game, where king mickey sends them a letter in the bottle?

Maybe that was a hint towards coded. Because Jiminy only returned to Disney Castle, After Kingdom hearts 2. They didn't return after KH1 because of Riku.

OK, now what if Birth by Sleep, and 358/2 Days were the side stories to KH2?

It would make me angry no doubt, but that might just happen to us.

Or maby not.

Till Next Time - Jack​

I'm not affiliated with Square Enix or any of its affiliated companies.
Much of the material here is copyrighted by Square Enix and its various
contributors such as Tetsuya Nomura. Much of this copyrighted materia
l (such as images) are asserted to be Fair Use under international copyright law.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
I'd be the happiest man alive if no other KH game was made.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
Nomura has almost basically sorta kinda already confirmed a KH3... Kinda...

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
for once i think KH3 would ruin it seeing how there is no point towards a new story...

Exactly my point, yet there actually is a point for a kingdom hearts 3.

Xehanort's true form.

Both his Heartless and Nobody are defeated which meens they turn back into a human form.

But, im not sure if it would be fun just getting the keyblade and kicking the shit out of a human....>.>

Last edited:

Marly

Awards
May i ask how, just in a wondering sorta way?

Kingdom Hearts Hater? Or just dont like the story line past Kingdom Hearts 2?

Sure, like I said he really didnt confirm it, but still:

Some Interview I found aftering googling said:
About the new Kingdom Hearts title that will be announced after summer this year (2007), will that be a direct sequel?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Hmm…I’m not sure how much I can say. I’ll start of by saying that it’s not Kingdom Hearts 3.”

So this game will be a side story?
Tetsuya Nomura: “That’s right. My own feelings are that I would like to give Sora a break from large adventures for a little while. So I’m thinking of making the next game’s story focus on other characters.”

So by a little while, do you mean that Sora’s journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn’t finished?
Tetsuya Nomura: “Yes. If you’re talking about the mysteries that started from Kingdom Hearts 1, then those were all revealed. In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.”

Jack32307

Website
profile.myspace.com
Sure, like I said he really didnt confirm it, but still:

Thanks

I can see how he was, more or less, talking about there being a Kingdom Hearts 3 from when he said

So by a little while, do you mean that Sora’s journey from Kingdom Hearts 2 hasn’t finished?

"Yes, In the ending of Kingdom Hearts II, there was a scene where Sora received a letter from the King; for Sora, I would like you to consider this as a new beginning. The truth is, until the very end, I was considering whether or not to include a scene showing them setting off on a journey after reading the letter.”

Yet, i dont believe that Kingdom Hearts will should have Threequal.

kingdomhearts3sorabykatechan_2.jpg

Just some picture i seen on the internet

Last edited:
A

Audo

Well it doesn't really matter if you don't think it should, point is there will be one.

stinknus

let me ask you some, standing from a fiscal point of view: Kingdom Hearts has been among the leading sales charts, since the first title was released. take a game like halo (1) should they have made sequels, no. will they of course because people will buy it. what do you think is the logical progression on the series?

Coded was the brainchild of a drunk man, don't believe me check the archives of this website. its in an interview. am I going to take the time to give you a link? of course not, if you care enough check it out for yourself
I think the idea of coded, came up after KH2 was published. Square Enix h.a.n.d almost bagged the project when the bagged FF13 Agito

yes these new titles are side stories, but the occur before KH2, so they are not side stories to number 2

that is my profession opinion

Lnds500

Bronze Member
Awards
i don't want KH to be over with these side stories and coded.i always concidered KH3 will be released someday.

Marly

Awards
Its pretty much undeniable that there will be one, >_> hopefully we will find out at TGS

Shinjuku

Entrapment
You know what they might as well kill off Kingdom Hearts seriously it's not as popular as it was when KH1 came out. Kingdom Hearts for me that killed it then to think. If there is a KH3 Sora will be 16 (if they go by the years in the game). I'ma be like 21, or something by then, and it kinda sucks to start at age 12 then the hero is only 16 when they finish the game.

Whatever though KH will never be the same as it was when both 1 and COM were released. Hey anyone remember the days of speculating that KH2 would get that T rating because the cursing in COM? lol

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
There isn't a side story to a game, there's a side story to Sora's story.
Seeing however the almost ridiculous amount of issues we know will be raised that have not been solved in KH2, and then we'll throw in the issues we don't know about that will no doubt be raised, I think them not making a KH3 is impossible story wise.

gavinh2007

Awards
Website
abyssalsanctuaryofficial.blogspot.co.uk
Well I would love a KH3, but it really only depends on what they put in it, if they're just gonna put in the same old worlds then they may as well just not make it, I really just want to explore new worlds since there are no other games that does that kind of thing

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It doesn't really matter if they'll put in new worlds or not, as long as they actually do something worthwhile with the worlds they do put in :\
I didn't mind all that much for the Coliseum in KH2 again because they did new stuff with it.
Pooh's world was adorable as always.
If they go KH2 on us though, then yes, better not make KH3 =_=;;;

Swxpert

Well, a lot of people have been theorizing about when, and if Kingdom Hearts 3 is Going to ever be released.

A lot of people think Kingdom Hearts 3 will be the last game, and then some side stories to tie in loose ends.​

Well, what if Kingdom hearts 2 was the final game?

Remember the final seen in the game, where king mickey sends them a letter in the bottle?

Maybe that was a hint towards coded. Because Jiminy only returned to Disney Castle, After Kingdom hearts 2. They didn't return after KH1 because of Riku.

OK, now what if Birth by Sleep, and 358/2 Days were the side stories to KH2?

It would make me angry no doubt, but that might just happen to us.

Or maby not.

Till Next Time - Jack​

I'm not affiliated with Square Enix or any of its affiliated companies.
Much of the material here is copyrighted by Square Enix and its various
contributors such as Tetsuya Nomura. Much of this copyrighted materia
l (such as images) are asserted to be Fair Use under international copyright law.

i think that would be a horible way to end it

Nomura has almost basically sorta kinda already confirmed a KH3... Kinda...

kinda sorta

May i ask how, just in a wondering sorta way?

Kingdom Hearts Hater? Or just dont like the story line past Kingdom Hearts 2?

if you don't like the subject don't post please don't spam

for once i think KH3 would ruin it seeing how there is no point towards a new story...
yes there is unanswered questions, wispers in the dark

There has to be one.

Otherwise, Nomura wouldn't have said that their will be a game tying all three side stories together.

so Days, Coded and BBS are all going to tye in to KH3?
let me ask you some, standing from a fiscal point of view: Kingdom Hearts has been among the leading sales charts, since the first title was released. take a game like halo (1) should they have made sequels, no. will they of course because people will buy it. what do you think is the logical progression on the series?

Coded was the brainchild of a drunk man, don't believe me check the archives of this website. its in an interview. am I going to take the time to give you a link? of course not, if you care enough check it out for yourself
I think the idea of coded, came up after KH2 was published. Square Enix h.a.n.d almost bagged the project when the bagged FF13 Agito

yes these new titles are side stories, but the occur before KH2, so they are not side stories to number 2

that is my profession opinion
and even after the halo trilogy they are making halo wars,man you really don't like coded
i don't want KH to be over with these side stories and coded.i always concidered KH3 will be released someday.

i think there will be a KH3, itwould be a bad idea to end the series like this

You know what they might as well kill off Kingdom Hearts seriously it's not as popular as it was when KH1 came out. Kingdom Hearts for me that killed it then to think. If there is a KH3 Sora will be 16 (if they go by the years in the game). I'ma be like 21, or something by then, and it kinda sucks to start at age 12 then the hero is only 16 when they finish the game.

Whatever though KH will never be the same as it was when both 1 and COM were released. Hey anyone remember the days of speculating that KH2 would get that T rating because the cursing in COM? lol

man people today really hate the threads

There isn't a side story to a game, there's a side story to Sora's story.
Seeing however the almost ridiculous amount of issues we know will be raised that have not been solved in KH2, and then we'll throw in the issues we don't know about that will no doubt be raised, I think them not making a KH3 is impossible story wise.

its kinda of like what if they had not made retuyrn of the jedi and just made Empire strikes back, that would have been messy, not that jedi was the best conclusion ever though

Well I would love a KH3, but it really only depends on what they put in it, if they're just gonna put in the same old worlds then they may as well just not make it, I really just want to explore new worlds since there are no other games that does that kind of thing

i like how they added new things for you to do in worlds after you beat them in KH2

It doesn't really matter if they'll put in new worlds or not, as long as they actually do something worthwhile with the worlds they do put in :\
I didn't mind all that much for the Coliseum in KH2 again because they did new stuff with it.
Pooh's world was adorable as always.
If they go KH2 on us though, then yes, better not make KH3 =_=;;;

i so want it to turn out that pooh was the mastermind of the whole thing

Zexion (Emo Boy)

In a cardboard box outside castle oblivion
If they dont make kh3 I will cry... thats all there is to it

but they do need to add more stuff to it when (yes I do believe they will make it) they make it (like less button mashing and more short cuts for magic)

I also want Riku to be a playable character on all worlds... (and they need to bring back the organization so I can use Zexion...)

Swxpert

If they dont make kh3 I will cry... thats all there is to it

but they do need to add more stuff to it when (yes I do believe they will make it) they make it (like less button mashing and more short cuts for magic)

I also want Riku to be a playable character on all worlds... (and they need to bring back the organization so I can use Zexion...)

i agree with all statments

see i think that KH3 end should be open ended and then they should make KH4 in like 10 years don't kill the series but don't make so many games all at once and then we can all play it on PS5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back