Staff member
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • In the Grid
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
  • Jiminy's Journal
IGN's E3 Big Games List compiles all the titles confirmed by publishers or developers. There are plenty more games we know or expect -- this list isn't for those. These are the things that have been promised publicly or told to us on the record. Check the list. Come back to it often.
Would be worth reading the fine print at the top.

Nate

Awards
Look again:

"IGN's E3 Big Games List compiles all the titles confirmed by publishers or developers. There are plenty more games we know or expect -- this list isn't for those. These are the things that have been promised publicly or told to us on the record. Check the list. Come back to it often."

._.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
  • Cloaked Schemer
  • Taciturn Stalwart
  • Chilly Academic
  • Whirlwind Lancer
  • Ever Gentle and Kind
  • Fairest of them All
Lol, I would actually have wondered pretty much, because Nomura was for once very clear in his speech when he said last year we should anticipate this year's E3...;)

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
who cares about hitman
well at least tell us if they finshed versus

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
  • Keyblade Master
According to this article, SquareEnix will NOT be showing any KH game at E3 this year, but it will show a Hitman game.

WHY!??!??!?!??!?!??!

E3 2011: The Big Games List - Games News at IGN

Jeez man don't scare me like that!! I was worried this was true until I opened the link and read the actual article at the top.

So yeah, the list is obviously incomplete. Square Enix will be showing more than some hitman game of course. Versus XIII, XIII-2, Some new titles, and KH3D are all probably going to be at E3.

Love Machine

strut strut strut
Awards
Lol read the whole article before you scare the living daylights out of people.:rolleyes:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • 15th Anniversary
Just because Nomura is coming though isn't guaranteeing it's KH. He doesn't have to speak or even have a major part at E3, but they might have him there for interviews sake. I think there should be something Kingdom Hearts there considering DDD and Bbs V.2 are coming along fine I'd hope, so I think we'll hear something, and if not...we better hear something about FFVersusXIII...

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Rising Star
Just because Nomura is coming though isn't guaranteeing it's KH. He doesn't have to speak or even have a major part at E3, but they might have him there for interviews sake. I think there should be something Kingdom Hearts there considering DDD and Bbs V.2 are coming along fine I'd hope, so I think we'll hear something, and if not...we better hear something about FFVersusXIII...
Nomura confirmed last year that he planned on having 3D at E3 this year.
3D is, with no doubt, appearing at E3.

Now, since it's been a year since Nomura had a meeting with Disney about a 10th Anniversary something, maybe we'll here about that too?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
  • Ninja'd
  • Superior of the In-Between
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • 15th Anniversary
Now, since it's been a year since Nomura had a meeting with Disney about a 10th Anniversary something, maybe we'll here about that too?
I wanted to say that so badly, but I'm refraining as I do not want to be the person to jynx it...come on 10th anniversary...oh no, I just did!!!

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
As already clarified, there is a high plausibility 3D will be further elaborated on. I suppose we can anticipate on several things:

1. New Trailer (still Japanese, however)

2. A playable demo

3. More information regarding the story as well as the battle system.

4. Perhaps more screenshots, and the obligatory press coverage of their experiences with the demo.

...I highly doubt BBS. Vol. 2 shall be making an appearance until TGS 12.