• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempied

I KNEW IT WOULD VANISH!

I mean...

It probably wasn't supposed to be posted which is why it is now gone. I believe it was real, which will be proven when the vids on YT get deleted.
That, or maybe Gamestop was really wrong, and the haters can have something to rejoice about.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thats odd. But the video is still on the main page.

Could be, though I really hope not.

Because it is the YT copy. Not the Gamestop vid stream. That one is gone.

That, or maybe Gamestop was really wrong, and the haters can have something to rejoice about.

Doubt that. Why would Gamestop post a fake? And why would they make such a mistake? I'd say it was real, wasn't meant to be there, and soon the YT versions will be gone.

At least I hope. If not, then i can wait for the E3 trailer for my claims to be proven.

DiceKiller

hope I don't rust
Doubt that. Why would Gamestop post a fake? And why would they make such a mistake? I'd say it was real, wasn't meant to be there, and soon the YT versions will be gone.

At least I hope. If not, then i can wait for the E3 trailer for my claims to be proven.

That's true. It's like you said, we either have to wait for E3, or for the youtube video to be removed to see.

Fortissimo

Because it is the YT copy. Not the Gamestop vid stream. That one is gone.

Oh, I didn't watch the one from the site.

I agree with you, it's like the whole Eddie Carroll (R.I.P) thing. One moment it's confirmed and then it's denied. I feel the same thing is going on with this.

Awards
All this talk of Leonard Nimoy gave me thoughts about a live action movie.

Kingdom_Hearts_Movie_No_1_by_DJ1NNsGR1MO1R3.jpg

He really could play Master Xehanort well.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
This video was taken from some random user's Youtube page, it's obviously not the real voice acting, come on guys.

EDIT: Alright, so I made the mistake of not noticing that it's actually been uploaded from the Gamestop site by one of our own members.

Since Gamestop took it down, it still seems fake to me, but go ahead and discuss.

Last edited:

Takarifan101

My name is Jon,
last week I fell for the fake Kingdom Hearts game
This week I defended a fake video (adamantly)
I admit I am a gullible person

That takes balls! Whose next to admit it?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
This news was taken off the front page. Thats why nobodys here anymore.

Takarifan101

So is it real? or not? Gamestop really messed up, sigh, so much for my 'thinking something is going to happen' feeling

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh well.

I still believe this was a real incomplete video that was mistakenly posted. But again I say I'll wait for it to be deleted from YT or the trailer from E3 to prove or disprove this.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Anyone else confused with the whole thread now? First the vid was up, now done, then it was closed, then re-opened

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Anyone else confused with the whole thread now? First the vid was up, now done, then it was closed, then re-opened

Nocturne noticed it was from Gamestop so he reopened it. And Gamestop probably noticed it's blunder and got rid of the video for either two things:

1) It was real and not supposed to be there.
2) It was fake and not supposed to be there.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Vid's Up, Possibly Fake, No way to know for sure since GS took it down.

Since Noc closed it without knowing that the original Vid that's used on the (or at least was used on the front page) was uploaded by me ^_^ and I got it it straight from GS.com

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
I dunno... the English phrases in the command screen thing throw me off guard. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back