• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
the real trailer would have had the "psp - summer / disney/square enix " info on it at the end..

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Well I have to admit, even though I had a liking to the voice from the begining, I must say now I'm starting to really like MX's english voice.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Just one Q left for me. They show the previous model for aqua yet with the gameplay they have the newest version. Why?

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
What do u mean?

(25 characters!!!!!!!!!!!)

Aqua's back mostly uncovered back in that scene in Dwarf Woodlands. Remember they modified it to cover more of her back? Instead of using the new model from the game, they stuck with the old one from the trailer.

I'm guessing they were just lazy.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What do u mean?

(25 characters!!!!!!!!!!!)

When shes with the Dwarfs you can see that bit of the back that was exposed but they changed it, and when she is casting a spell in the gameplay part you can see it's covered up

ETA: Damn beaten, but thank you. that did answer my Q.

YoshiAngemon

Master Xehanort almost sounds like Azmuth, the Elder of Galvan, and creator of the Omnitrix, from the Ben 10 Trilogy.

WhinyAcademic

Awards
No... this can't be real. If it is, then I'm in denial. It's either Yoda or Leonard Nimoy (Spock, Galvatron).

I'm not believing it for now. I really hate Xehanort's voice if it's real. And it's back to being disoriented by English translations - a la the "Chamber of Repose."

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
When shes with the Dwarfs you can see that bit of the back that was exposed but they changed it, and when she is casting a spell in the gameplay part you can see it's covered up

Whoever made the trailer decided to mesh old trailer vid with new gameplay, probably.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
And it's back to being disoriented by English translations - a la the "Chamber of Repose."

There's not that much difference from "Room of Sleep" to "Chamber of Repose". It's just a choice of words, the latter just sounds more eloquent.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is not what I pictured MX's voice as, at all. It sounds.... uncomfortable. But that's probably because I had an expectation. ;)

Anyway, glad to finally see a trailer.

Omegataco

Awards
Wow people. I'm shocked at this whole "The voice is bad so I won't look forward and the dub will suck".

1. It's just one dang line
2. The trailer has english commands that prove it isn't fake. SE barely updates the NA sites, and why would they want to make a trailer this small a big deal? They are saving that big trailer for E3, not now.
3. Assuming the dub is going to suk from ust one voice over from one line is extremely one sided, and hypocritical.

It's real people. SE isn;t go to make a huge party fiasco over a small trailer like this. They are waiting for E3 to do that. (As been stated/Bled dry/Ignored plenty times now.)

This.

It is just one line, heck you never know, they may have made that trailer and decided to go back and redo that scene with Gamestop somehow getting ahold of that trailer. I think many of us are just overreacting. His voice acting isn't bad, it just isn't quite what we expected it to sound like.

codemaster

Awards
Still looks fake due to Aqua's back. Normally american trailers for KH before the release date would show the completed product. So voice might be fake too. Lets hope so.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Still looks fake due to Aqua's back. Normally american trailers for KH before the release date would show the completed product. So voice might be fake too. Lets hope so.

This wouldn't be the first time SE was lazy and recycled scenes from previous trailers. I believe it's the real thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back