• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTRunks

by the way i do not think it is spock( nemoy) because he retired from acting. Unless this is his final thing.

State

Awards
I'm 50/50 with the voice. The acting could use a lot of work, but then again, Nimoy has voice-acted in so few roles.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I'm not sure where I stand on this.

On one hand, I'm wondering if it's a fake, since the only audio we at all is MX, and not Terra, Aqua or Ven.

On the other, I think the VA sounds decent enough, and if it's really Leonard Nimoy, I'll probably be a happy camper with the final result (after all, one line doesn't really make or break a VA in a trailer IMO; it's the VA's total performance that makes the difference) It's probably a real trailer, since the footage is in English.

And for the haters; it's definitely not Master Eraqus speaking, that line is a line of MX's (I think I recall that line from the game, though it's a little different from the translations I think)

Omegas Squared

Is that line actually from the gathering cutscene shown at the end of the trailer? I can't find a subbed version of it so I don't know, but if it is what MX says in that cutscene, then we may have confirmation on whether there will be lipsyncing or not

Xattm

The only reason I think that this is real is because I don't think GameStop would post a fake trailer. Square really needs a better NA marketing team.

As for the voice actor, he's not what I was expecting but I can live with him if it is indeed for real. I think the people on this thread are being way too hard on this. Everyone has a different idea of what MX sounds like and if the final VA doesn't match it exactly then they get pissed. Just live with it!

Sorry about the rant; had to get that off my chest.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I just sent a question to him on his twitter page. Doubt he will answer but meh.

You never know. After all, I get the feeling his Twitter page is going to be flooded with the same question in the next few hours, so he may answer. XD

And if it is Nimoy, I think S-E made a good choice for MX. I personally envisioned him being voiced by someone like Christopher Lloyd, but I think Nimoy would do a great job. ^_^

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
hmmm i guess. i personally dont like it but i guess i cant juge it by just one or two lines.

Allister Rose

French Lover
it's not like he's the worst VA we seen in kh series (sora after COM, kairi after kh1, and of course aerith from kh2)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
You never know. After all, I get the feeling his Twitter page is going to be flooded with the same question in the next few hours, so he may answer. XD

And if it is Nimoy, I think S-E made a good choice for MX. I personally envisioned him being voiced by someone like Christopher Lloyd, but I think Nimoy would do a great job. ^_^

-GLOMPS VT- VT you made me even happier for believing that! :D :D :D :D

I hope I was the first to ask! It has always been a dream of mine to have Nimoy say one thing to me, even if it is through the internet!

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
@allistar if anything sora in kh1 had the worst voice!! i dont really mind kairis but the jaoanese one is weird. i hated arieths voice in kh 2!!

Allister Rose

French Lover
if anything sora in kh1 had the worst voice!! i dont really mind kairis but the jaoanese one is weird. i hated arieths voice in kh 2!!

Actually i prefer kh1 sora over kh2-COM sora.

sora sounds gay in khCOM-kh2.

in kh1 he soundedl ike a normal boy, not one of those anime VAs you hear

ZTRunks

Sucks there is not TAV though thats what i have been waiting for well actually we all have lol

Awards
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for the trailer, and I know it can't be fake, cuz the commands are in english, BUT THE WORDS THAT MX ARE SAYING ARE NOT SYNCED WITH HIS MOUTH!!!! GOD EFFING DAMN YOU SQUARE!! YOU'VE HAD 6 MONTHS TO WORK ON THIS AND U DIDN'T?!?! I PRAY TO GO THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back