• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Joke: New Trailer Unveiled. (With mystery VA)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZTRunks

NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for the trailer, and I know it can't be fake, cuz the commands are in english, BUT THE WORDS THAT MX ARE SAYING ARE NOT SYNCED WITH HIS MOUTH!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU SQUARE!! YOU'VE HAD 6 MONTHS TO WORK ON THIS AND U DIDN'T?!?! I PRAY TO GO THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!!

dude its not meant to be sync its a taste

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for the trailer, and I know it can't be fake, cuz the commands are in english, BUT THE WORDS THAT MX ARE SAYING ARE NOT SYNCED WITH HIS MOUTH!!!! GOD LOVING DAMN YOU SQUARE!! YOU'VE HAD 6 MONTHS TO WORK ON THIS AND U DIDN'T?!?! I PRAY TO GO THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!!

Pretty sure they weren't meant to be synched.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm happy for the trailer, and I know it can't be fake, cuz the commands are in english, BUT THE WORDS THAT MX ARE SAYING ARE NOT SYNCED WITH HIS MOUTH!!!! GOD FUCKING DAMN YOU SQUARE!! YOU'VE HAD 6 MONTHS TO WORK ON THIS AND U DIDN'T?!?! I PRAY TO GO THAT IT'S NOT LIKE THIS IN THE FINAL PRODUCT!!!!!

o_O not synced...he was talking over what was going on. You know...like a narrative.

And I'm not afraid to say as much as I love Nimoy, it wasn't the best thing I've heard from voice acting. But you have to realize this is a sample from a whole game of dialog.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Actually i prefer kh1 sora over kh2-COM sora.

sora sounds gay in khCOM-kh2.

in kh1 he soundedl ike a normal boy, not one of those anime VAs you hear
hmm well i guess but he sounded to little. he WAS 14 and he sounded like a kindergardener especially with certian lines

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't think it's a narrative, because MX talks about the Keyblade Wars IN that scene.

I wasn't saying it was narration, I was just saying that was how the voice sample was used in this instance.

If you look at old KH trailers, it is like this. A piece of line used from the game stuck over the trailer despite not being synced anywhere.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
it probably is just a place holder, but Gamestop is not something you want to trust with something being placed as Official. Just voiced over, so don't get your hopes up on the voice acting

Z

Zulkir

1) I suspect it unless it's proven because of the downright ridiculous amount of pranks pulled here.

2) Those Dialogue lines are Master Xehanort's lines, not Eraqus's lines nor anyone elses, MX says that dialogue specifically

3) I would have thought that voice was good if I had never heard the Japanese MX, this is too many steps below JapMX voice. He sounds bored as hell, even when he says "raged!" its like hes falling asleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back