• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Infrastructure For BbS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
DONT PANIC! You dont need a ad hoc party ( even tho i have it) u can use something called wifi max ( u have to buy it) and xlink kai, i dont much about these but i know it works just like ad hoc party ( search on youtube or google)

Or just CFW your PSP and get the plugin. The problem is that BBS might require a system update to 6.20 or above and that is bad

CreativeGenius13

I actualy didn't knwo what infrostructer (sp) was till this was said.

I don't check the website 24/7.

I also figured that BBS would be online.

I didn't know it would be this crummy and an absolute pain (I could easily continue that sentence.)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Or just CFW your PSP and get the plugin. The problem is that BBS might require a system update to 6.20 or above and that is bad

Yeah it does require 6.20. My friends who use CFW were having trouble getting BBS to work on it. It took them atleast 2 months to finally figure out how to get it to work.

legendaryriku

I'm sure this whole thing about not being able to play online is not the real reason that were gonna get the game. I say its just a perk that didn't need to be added. I can honestly say that I want the game just for the story and nothing else. Multiplayer is a plus that I may or may not like, I'll find out later when the game comes out.

CreativeGenius13

I agree with you legendary Riku.

I just find it redicilious that they do that when basicaly anyone who plays Kingdom Hearts has no one in their area that also plays it.

It's also rediclious that this has to be done for you to get !00% completion of the game.

Heck, I wouldn't have minded if either the Vantas Sentiment or the Unknown secret boss had been taken out for this to be able to have online.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I agree with you legendary Riku.

I just find it redicilious that they do that when basicaly anyone who plays Kingdom Hearts has no one in their area that also plays it.

It's also rediclious that this has to be done for you to get !00% completion of the game.

Heck, I wouldn't have minded if either the Vantas Sentiment or the Unknown secret boss had been taken out for this to be able to have online.

Not their fault that you don't have friends that share the same hobbies.

legendaryriku

Not their fault that you don't have friends that share the same hobbies.

Clearly you don't get it, then again your 14. What I'm trying to say is, even if the game doesn't come with infrastructure that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game itself. Next time keep your childish comments to yourself.

I apologize not all 14 year old's act this way.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Clearly you don't get it, then again your 14. What I'm trying to say is, even if the game doesn't come with infrastructure that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the game itself. Next time keep your childish comments to yourself.

Who the fuck was talking to you? The fuck does age have to do with anything anyway?

THAT is what I was referring to.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards

that wasnt very mature

besides

internet =/= serious business

Unleashed360

Website
unleashed360.deviantart.com
Guys just because we won't have the Infrastructure in BBS doesn't mean it won't be that good a game, and it's really nothing to start an argument over...even if we go off topic and end up arguing in the end -_-'

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

(facepalm) He wasn't even talking to you. And age has nothing to do with this, why are you bringing age into this?

CreativeGenius13 said:

Um, HECK NO!

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I apologize, not all 19 years olds act this way :\

I'd say you're the one who needs to keep the childish comments to yourself. He wasn't even talking to you, and age is completely irrelevant.

legendaryriku

Alright point taken, I apologize. Either way its gonna come out with no infrastructure so lets just all enjoy adhoc.

Last edited:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Well, there are ways to make your PSP play infrastructure without ad hoc party. I've gone online and read comparisions and the genearl census is that adhoc is the best way too play, but if ppl are really serious about playing it wirelessly, then by all means get Wifi Max of Xlink Kai (how do you say it again??? O__o). Anyways, infrastructure is nice and all, but personally, I think if they had an infrastructure mode, there would be less content in the game, and Sony probably wanted them to not have infrastructure because of the whole PS3 + PSP adhoc party thing...they want you to buy both lol. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back