• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No-Hit Sephiroth Battles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dreday06'

That was tight but he or she clearly plays that game too damn much don't they have a life cuz i know that took at least 300 tries

Ultima Slain

LOL i oso can kill sephy in da 1st version wifout losing any life..................................i used god mode lol plz dun call me a cheater i got so fed up wif getting thrashed by him i go n use god mode n for ansem if u use god mode ansem will have the god mode instead so i used anotehr cheat to make my sora lvl 100 so i went to the colesium n i like kill 1 shadow lvl up 4 times LOL but it was really fun ^^

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol be funny the guy ther kept trying and get rocking back and fords going " cant sleep sephy will hit me....cant sleep sephy will hit me" :D

Ganicks

I must say. I CALL HIM GOD! How in the hell did he do the dodge rolls so fast and attacking at perfect times. ITS MIND BLOWING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back