• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Anime/Manga ► No Game No Life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
wallhaven-5411.jpg

I couldn't find an existing thread in the search option. I started this just the other day and I love it!
Is anyone else following this show?

Anagram

Banned
*is still half way through season one* *finds out there is no two yet*

I am now torn with the decision of dragging this out or giving into the urge to watch it as quick as I can. ;A;

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I honestly had no idea what this was until I saw the thread. I decided to pull up the show's opening and see if it looked any good.

Now I need to start this asap. (It reminds me of Strike the Blood but only without the harem aspect and if Strike the Blood had been good).

Anagram

Banned
On episode 5 now. I feel sorry for Steph. Sora and Shiro have made her name a derogatory term. lol She seems smart for everything but games though.

Lunarmaster54

Her Trouble-making Paladin
Awards
I clicked on this thread in hopes someone knew of a season 2 but alas.. nothing..

Still, awesome anime! I may need to watch it again

Anagram

Banned
Finally! Watched the whole series. That was fucking boss! All I wanna know now is.....where the fuck is my season 2!?

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Not enough content left in where the light novels are for a season 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back