• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► No freakin way

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Haxon

HELL NO! You know what I am tired of everybody picking on me! :cry::angry:

Please change my name back to Haxon15, I didnt really care about nega reps or anything, but changing my username it jaxonurface15 is going to far! Its not funny and you know i am really tired of this.

Change it back and please, PLEASE leave me alone. I will do anything for some peace!

And dont post here if your going to be immature because I am really upset with this.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
You know you pretty much bring it upon yourself, right?

αsiя

space coke
WTF Haxon hasnt even been doing nothing bad the past few days
this is fucked up

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
THey'll change it back. You're not the first person who name they changed. It'll be back to normal by the end of the day.

H

Haxon

PLEASE change it back PLEASE!!!!!!!

What do you want me to do? You can give me 9999 nega reps or reset my postcount, anything just change it back and leave me alone!! What have i done to you? :cry::cry::cry:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Well, at least it's not Sexual Chocolate?

No, that might be better than jaxonurface15...

My advice, ignore it. If you're getting this pissed off, they've won.

αsiя

space coke
Yea listen to Watson
but is still pretty fucked up

Haxon dont whine like a bitch

H

Haxon

The name is important to me I use it for everything, and I really dont deserve this :dizzy:

Im tired of getting bullied just change it back and leave me alone. Have a freakin heart

Raiton Kensei

Peace through Violence
Awards
Yeah it doesnt really matter if they change your name back or not if you're gonna keep acting the way you do. I dont know why they are doing it but most mods arent the type to just pick a random person and change their name so you must have did something.

H

Haxon

Yeah it doesnt really matter if they change your name back or not if you're gonna keep acting the way you do. I dont know why they are doing it but most mods arent the type to just pick a random person and change their name so you must have did something.
I used to make stupid threads and get in fights with people. Thats what the rep was for, but i dont deserve this.

I am tired of this! I am really stressed out right now.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It hasn't happened to me, but I think it's best to ignore itl it might change back.

H

Haxon

Make yourself even more of a target, why don't you.

Lol.
I am very emotional, im on medication for it. This is really driving me crazy just change it back, and stop making fun of me. Nobody is perfect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back