• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NO Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

siegleeagle

facepalmRead the whole thread. I sais all Re:CoM was was the same game with diffrent dialog and better graphics

A remake is a game that has its graphics, updated dialog, and technical aspects changed. A final mix/ international version/ directors cut is not a remake it is the same game with added cutscenes, recolored enemies, new enemies, etc. but everything is still the same with just added stuff. That being said, nomura said there might be one but he would like to work on other projects first. Also he said in one of the interviews you can find yourself on the KHINSIDER MAIN PAGE that BBS should be considered KH0/main game.

UnrelentingLight

This thread seems pointless now, I'm willing to bet that Nomura will decide to release a final mix due to the changes that are likely going to be in the American version of the game.

Jakek9

Before this thread is locked...

Me: Xenin's a bitch!
Mod: No flaming....warning.
Me: Darn....wait! Two camels in a tiny car!
Mod: What?
Nomura: Xenin there will undoubtedly be a final mix. Can't you see? The final MIx will come with a remake of 358/2 days. Can't you see my pattern?
Me: Hell Nomura, no one can see your pattern.

Well, hey does it matter? We are the first to get the better BBS before anyone else, including Japan. So in that sense it really doesn't matter, no does it? Unless there really is a remake of days included.

Xenin

Banned
Before this thread is locked...

Me: Xenin's a bitch!
Mod: No flaming....warning.
Me: Darn....wait! Two camels in a tiny car!
Mod: What?
Nomura: Xenin there will undoubtedly be a final mix. Can't you see? The final MIx will come with a remake of 358/2 days. Can't you see my pattern?
Me: Hell Nomura, no one can see your pattern.

Well, hey does it matter? We are the first to get the better BBS before anyone else, including Japan. So in that sense it really doesn't matter, no does it? Unless there really is a remake of days included.

Oh yes someone watches =3! Epic! Your fake and gay becuasde I'm doing your mom! No but seriously creating this thread was a bad idea. I just thought id express my thought. i'm not for flaming others so you guys are right sorry for offending eeryone I was wrong you win! And two points to Jakek for the =3 refrence!

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
Everyone.
Remember Xenin for this.
If a FM does come out, everyone PM him saying "Ahahaha. NUB."

T

The Spoiler

33747446_af597ff640.jpg

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
all of you shut the fuck up right now i swear to god i'll punch you in the asses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back