• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No final fantsy character

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TobiusMcKenzie

KH1? When did KH1 ever have side quests? Aside from the 101 Dalmnations there really aren't any side quests at all to be honest.

Well there were the secret bosses that you didn't have to complete but were there anyway, like Kurt Zisas, Ice Titan and that one that hung around the clock tower in Neverland. Furthermore there was the Hades Cup.

Radon

mofo
They need to scatter the worlds and characters again. Side quest and disney focus galore.

TobiusMcKenzie

Personally I feel that just having Zack was an ok decision. I mean if they began adding all the central characters (Angeal, Genesis) from Crisis Core, I feel that would have been too much. I wouldn't want SE to repeat what they did in KH2, where they started revolving around Cloud and Sephiroth unnecessarily. They didn't really need to involve Tifa too much either. In KH1 wasn't Cloud looking over, bargaining with a certain flame headed Disney villain to look for Aerith?

Though I hope they add more FF chars in future KH games, such as this unnamed one in production. I would love to see a younger Team Nora from FF:XIII :D and maybe Noctis too

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Personally I think the FF aspect should be amped up just a bit, like a couple more sub plots for some classic FF characters like Warrior of Light I mean his title screams KH to me, and maybe Lightning or Noctis in the future...well while I type this out I realize it is just wishful thinking but knowing that Nomura did want to include FF characters in BBS but felt he shouldn't puts me at ease as he hasn't forgotten them completely yet.

eldin_causevic

Hey i know the reason why arent there FF character in KHBBS

Leon was in KH II and how he supous to be in KHBBS

KHBBS is 10 years before KH I and then we can say that sora slept 1 Year xD then there is 11 Years difference

He could maybe present them in the yought appearance

Jakek9

Disney is what brought me in the first place. Final Fantasy was more a promotion in mind that interested me in the games, thus interesting me more into the Kingdom Hearts series. Final Fantasy is just a nice bonus for me, Disney is my main attraction.

In other words, I'm happy with Just Zack. :3

For The King

Disney is what brought me in the first place. Final Fantasy was more a promotion in mind that interested me in the games, thus interesting me more into the Kingdom Hearts series. Final Fantasy is just a nice bonus for me, Disney is my main attraction.

In other words, I'm happy with Just Zack. :3
Yup, that's exactly how I feel as well. :p

For The King

No offense, but that's sort of a silly reason not to buy a KH game is it not? I mean, do you play KH for FF? Or the series itself?

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I was really looking forward to see young Leon and all of them, kind of a shame its not included

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
He also picked Zack for another reason since this game was in the past, like Crisis Core.
No matter if FF Characters or not. I love Disney characters I mean the old ones. Like Goofy and Donald, and Mickey, and the old gang. But I hate the new disney. But I'm happy there is no really new disney Characters in Kingdom Hearts. But I like Zack, and the Main Characters of BBS is just enough to have this game, cause the Main Characters really make the story not minor FF characters.

Last edited:

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
No offense, but that's sort of a silly reason not to buy a KH game is it not? I mean, do you play KH for FF? Or the series itself?

For a series born out of of fanservice, yeah I think it's legitimate. If there were no Disney characters in the next KH game, I wouldn't think it'd particularly interest or sit well with a Disney fan. ;p

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For a series born out of of fanservice, yeah I think it's legitimate. If there were no Disney characters in the next KH game, I wouldn't think it'd particularly interest or sit well with a Disney fan. ;p

It might sit well too the people who hate Kingdom Hearts because of the Disney aspect, but yes, it would anger a lot of ppl, probly more then it would make happy.

shadow1111111

I wish that more FF characters were in BBS, but the lack of them isn't enough to keep me from buying it. KH3 could have absolutely no FF characters in it and I would still buy it because the games are fun, and the original characters can carry the series. Now if the Disney aspect was removed, then the series would not be what it should: a romp through many Disney worlds to fight evil. The FF characters/monsters/spell names are just cameos and references since this is a game made by Square. Now that the series has been sold to those who bought it solely on the inclusion of FF characters, the series can thrive on the charm that the original and Disney characters bring as well as the fun action-rpg experience all of the games provide (except for Days. Days's battle system is extremely shallow).

Still, I love seeing the cameos and have fanboygasms at the sight of Deck Commands like Mega Flare, Esuna, and Meteor :D

Moogles are basically a KH character now!

deep_but_stupid

I'd like more FF characters but I wouldn't mind if there wasn't. Also, I can't help thinking that KH would be better with the inclusion of Chocobo's. Don't know where they would fit in but it would sill be AWESOME !

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
I'd like more FF characters but I wouldn't mind if there wasn't. Also, I can't help thinking that KH would be better with the inclusion of Chocobo's. Don't know where they would fit in but it would sill be AWESOME !

There's a chocobo easter egg. Does that count? :D

But anyways, yeah, real Chocobos would be a nice inclusion. Maybe in a medieval world?

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I've heard a lot of ppl say they want chocobos and possibly cactuars or tonberrys considering there were gummi ship prints for them in KH1...I like the idea, but I think they would only play a role that is minor at best...like something walking around...you probly wouldn't be able to interact with them farther then them just making noises. Thought I could see a challenge be that you have to catch a cactuar.

bgizzles45

Why are people talking about Leon and his gang? Are you all forgetting that Tidus, Wakka, and Selphie lived on Destiny's Island (the home of Xehanort, Sora and Riku) and native as well?

It would have been awesome to see Leon in BBS though. The fact that his name was actually Squall, instead of Leon during BBS time is just refreshing to me. Remember, he changed his name to Leon because of his lost in battle against the Heartless after darkness took over Radiant Garden.

The whole Cloud vs. Sephiroth thing in Kingdom Hearts II was definitely a promotion for Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back