• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Dream Eaters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

inverse K-blade7

So, after messing around in the KH3D demo for the umpteenth time, I discovered that is possible to have all your Dream eater allies Killed off for Real. And as far as I know, the only way to get new Dream Eaters is through synthesis. I dont know how vital the abilities you get from the dream eaters are, but it would be conceivable( or at least not maddening) to do a No-Dream-Eater run of KH3D?

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No way, now that i think about it i never saw them die in any plathrough. I assume they just got KO'd and jump back up in a minute like donald

inverse K-blade7

You have to pretty much do nothing to let them die. if they lose all their health, you have 30 seconds to go up to them and tap A to revive them. If you cant save them in the time, they disappear for good. They do leave a synthesis item behind though.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Impossible to really do a no DE run of KH3D. You get most of your abilities and commands from your Dream Eaters so if you don't use them you'll you be down to the very basics with very few commands.

Arkrend

So not impossible, just extremely difficult and more annoying than a Tobuscus video.
Blasphemy. The only way Buscus can be annoying is if you have a severe case of nosenseofhumoritis.

It's the number one disease affecting domestic cats in Canada.

Dream Eaters who awesome so there's no way I'd let any of them die. Those links are too much fun.

inverse K-blade7

Impossible to really do a no DE run of KH3D. You get most of your abilities and commands from your Dream Eaters so if you don't use them you'll you be down to the very basics with very few commands.
Thanks, just wondering. I wouldn't want to play through the game without the Dream eaters anyway,

Sorax 122

Blasphemy. The only way Buscus can be annoying is if you have a severe case of nosenseofhumoritis.

It's the number one disease affecting domestic cats in Canada.

Dream Eaters who awesome so there's no way I'd let any of them die. Those links are too much fun.

I like Toby sometimes but.......

I would feel horrible if one of my dream eaters died. I think i'd put down the game and cry.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
I would feel horrible if one of my dream eaters died. I think i'd put down the game and cry.

Werd. I could never let that happen. Then again, I'm extremely ocd about letting team members fall. I even made sure I had Group Cure spells for those rare instances you'd have a party in BBS.

I didn't realize your Spirits were capable of vanishing all together. I got sad just realizing this was a possibility, but it makes sense if Nightmares can be destroyed, that the same would apply to all Dream Eaters. Antes up the stakes, and I like the challenge.

Oran

Awards
So it IS possible you'll just have a though time. Id like to try that if theirs critical mode in the game after I Finnish the game the first time.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It sorta represents how dreams are. Some grow and thrive, others are killed by external and internal forces. To synthesize your spirit dream eater again is like building your dream back from the the ashes of lost memories/regrets/failure.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
So it IS possible you'll just have a though time. Id like to try that if theirs critical mode in the game after I Finnish the game the first time.

There is a Critical mode, and I am pretty sure you can do a level one run of it, too.

However, I have no intention of ever letting my Dream Eaters die :p I honestly would get really freaking upset...but I have to wonder, I know they "die" in the demo but does anyone with the actual game know if there is anyway to bring them back? Like touching a save point or something? Though I suppose if they leave a synthesis material behind then its probably for good.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
There is a Critical mode, and I am pretty sure you can do a level one run of it, too.

However, I have no intention of ever letting my Dream Eaters die :p I honestly would get really freaking upset...but I have to wonder, I know they "die" in the demo but does anyone with the actual game know if there is anyway to bring them back? Like touching a save point or something? Though I suppose if they leave a synthesis material behind then its probably for good.

No. They die. And don't come back even in the full version.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Aww that's really sad but I guess that makes them more "equal" towards the concept of opposing Dream Eaters.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
No. They die. And don't come back even in the full version.

Thats pretty sad, esp if were gonna be taking care of them. I'm gonna save all the time to make sure I never looses them
So when you say die you mean.... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back