• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No disney?!?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

So i was just wondering after the third KH game, will there be disney in the games anymore? I mean there is only so much you can do with disney, don't get me wrong I love disney, but how much more can they do with it? The light and dark plot seemed to work pretty well, but won't that be gone after Xehanort is? Plus if they wanted to keep using disney they would eventually have to go to recent disney movie worlds (cars, ratatouille, wall-e) and I would hate to go there. So what are your thoughts?

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Disney now owns the series. It's still developed by Square Enix, but Disney owns it.

Due to that fact, Disney will be in the series without a doubt from now on. Whether it is by the worlds, the original characters, or some other thing that I can not fathom right now.

Disney will be in the future installments.

Turn

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ~&#
Awards
Website
flavors.me
To totally remove either Disney or FF, at any point, would be ritual suicide. I just can't see that happening.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
Disney now owns the series. It's still developed by Square Enix, but Disney owns it.

Due to that fact, Disney will be in the series without a doubt from now on. Whether it is by the worlds, the original characters, or some other thing that I can not fathom right now.

this, its kind of unfortunate, but this

SDG as cars would be absolutlly hilariouse(not in a good way), but i can easily imagine the trio in Wall-E & Ratitoulle

Dowhax

Bronze Member
Maybe in KH3 they'll do a 360 and give us a FF world for Cloud and Sephiroth to finish they're battle. But that's a high doubt.

And there is way more worlds that can be done for disney that they haven't done yet. Black Cauldron, Lilo and Stitch world (after Deep Space), there could also be a Pirates of the Carribean 2 world and possibly a third and fourth if they follow the movies. There's way more that can be done.

Epif

The Delicious
Website
epiphany-delirium.tumblr.com
Maybe in KH3 they'll do a 360 and give us a FF world for Cloud and Sephiroth to finish they're battle. But that's a high doubt.

If they have Kefka in one of the next installments, I'll be too scared to play.

And there is way more worlds that can be done for disney that they haven't done yet. Black Cauldron, Lilo and Stitch world (after Deep Space), there could also be a Pirates of the Carribean 2 world and possibly a third and fourth if they follow the movies. There's way more that can be done.

I really hope they never follow the plot of one of the films again.

Nearly every world that did that was a filler world.

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member

That.

And the fact that Kingdom Hearts is a fusion between Disney and Final Fantasy. How can you take out one of its defining elements?

If they have Kefka in one of the next installments, I'll be too scared to play.

I would love to play with a KH Kefka! I've never played the original FFVI, so I would like to get acquainted with this infamous villain.

I really hope they never follow the plot of one of the films again.

Nearly every world that did that was a filler world.

Agreed, though you have to admit, it was a fun play through nonetheless!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No, this topic isn't stupid as hell. Of course not.

Disney is never leaving Kingdom Hearts, period.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back