• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► No clue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
As many of you might have guessed from my last thread about a month ago, I'm in Job Corps. If you haven't realized, catch up. Anyway, I came to Job Corps. to get an education, my GED, and a trade. I came to Job Corps. in the hopes of one day becomeing a great video game designer. Well the other day, I sat down to think, after hanging with my friends, and I found out I no longer have no clue what I want to do with my life.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
And you ask people like us? For shame.

Anyways, my suggestion is giggalo. But, that's just me.

~Dorian Gray

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thanks Dorian Grey. I wasn't asking people what to do, I was seeking suggestions, to see if they are plausible, and sync up with what I like to do. But apparently nobody likes me, and want me to fail. XP

Zaraki

well if you dont know what to do then go to the army. Chances are you'll either find out what your best at there or you'll be killed in battle and wont have to think about what you want to do anymore.

B

BIGG3ST BOSS

Dont you even think about going to the ARMY! Just think about it more and see other things you would like to do!

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Yeah! That's right! No one ever join the army ever! I hear you have to actually exert energy there! Goddamn facists.

Please, if he wants to give the armed forces a spin, let him. Some people are best spent defending our country, whilst others are at their best rotting behind a desk all day long. It all depends on your intrests and your strengths, and to some degree, your weaknesses, as well.

~Dorian Gray

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thanks for the rather uninspiring words of "wisdom"
I still have no clue what I want to do, but I now have a general idea.
I'm going to take up...
[mega-suspense]
NETWORKING!

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Or videogame testing instead of designing.Playing games while being piad is great.

Here are my words of uninspiring wisdom that I got from a guru in Australia which inspired me but im sure wont inspire you :

Work with all,do what you think is best for you,do not care for whether it is a choise of mentality from ones thought but from ones own ambition.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Thank you. I actually seriously thank you. That is just what I needed to hear. I feel that if I become a tester, I might become lazy and lose my will to work. Not to insult any testers here. But I just might take up design again. I finished this game in game maker 6. Nothing flashy, just a clicking game. I have to click on the circles that are avoiding the mouse. I played it, but could only get a score of 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back