• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No armor in the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

codycameron09

It probably isn't the ending of BBS. It could be a little cutscene near the middle. I mean, look at KH2; Roxas had his hood up in the secret ending and everyone knew that Riku was... Riku. And that was at the beginning of the game.

Anyway, who knows, maybe they'll have their armor on, maybe they won't. But why would Nomura want to hide their identities in the trailer even if they are "New Characters"???

3Eyes

What about this screenshot?

s1114_cN1XodGEgA55KGQKUXTH4ehgc6l5CRL5.jpg

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What about this screenshot?

s1114_cN1XodGEgA55KGQKUXTH4ehgc6l5CRL5.jpg

1. old news

2. thats multiplayer. the things their aren't cannon(mostly) and you play as one of the 3 players while they are in their armour

Abbot

I'm thinking more of along the lines of a Mickey scenario. I mean, I doubt they'd be showing us Mickey cutscenes for the hell of it if Mickey wasn't going to be playable. Especially since TAV seem to be absent from all the scenes.

Anyway, that scene isn't the same scene from the FM+ Secret Ending. I imagine we would get that fight, perhaps we'll get the armor or not, but it won't be the last boss. I think there will be like one or two more cutscenes, going somewhere, and then having to battle the character's real last opponent afterwards.

But I do hope they bring the armor in that MX & DS fight. Especially if it'll be like the FM+ fight. Imagine going through that in regular clothes.

And that is exactly my point I've been trying to make forever. You can't, it'd be too brutal. So, if they do end up showing the scene where MX owns TAV, then it'll be with the armour. If it's not with armour, they're going to HEAVILY edit it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They better not edit it. It better stay the same with armor and all those freaky attacks that would destroy people in normal clothing in like two seconds. That battle actually looks like it would be fun, but if they editted it... >.>

Anyway, armor should stay in the ending/at that scene.

3Eyes

1. old news

2. thats multiplayer. the things their aren't cannon(mostly) and you play as one of the 3 players while they are in their armour

BUT they're playing in the armor. Who says they won't when the final battle comes?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BUT they're playing in the armor. Who says they won't when the final battle comes?

because it's multiplayer...the people that made it could have done anything with multiplayer. uh, people who want to have an opinion???

A

Azrael

Remember that epic secret ending on FM+? The first footage of Birth By Sleep. Sadly, in the actual game, I don't think they will be wearing their armor for that part. :(

See the comparisons between the game and trailer. It looks like the exact same scene.

zj78k9.png

Ok, now for the second one. The pictures are different but it's just because the angle is different and MX is using his left hand in the actual game as opposed to the right hand in the trailer. You can tell it's still going for a similar effect, though.

2mpe8ew.png

It's not a big deal, but I kind of was looking forward to this battle in the armor. :/

Discuss.

Couldn't they just give them armor just minus the helmets! Now that would had been hot!

Allister Rose

French Lover
They were also asked if there was a little something extra after you beat all three scenarios. Nomura said it's a secret.

I'm thinking maybe a fourth scenario, that is basically comprised of the final boss battle.
i dont tihnk theres enough room, it's already considered the longest Kh game since each scenario holds there own scenario. i'm guessing, it's a little mini game that will reveal more about mickey or something.

I'm thinking more of along the lines of a Mickey scenario. I mean, I doubt they'd be showing us Mickey cutscenes for the hell of it if Mickey wasn't going to be playable. Especially since TAV seem to be absent from all the scenes.

Anyway, that scene isn't the same scene from the FM+ Secret Ending. I imagine we would get that fight, perhaps we'll get the armor or not, but it won't be the last boss. I think there will be like one or two more cutscenes, going somewhere, and then having to battle the character's real last opponent afterwards.

But I do hope they bring the armor in that MX & DS fight. Especially if it'll be like the FM+ fight. Imagine going through that in regular clothes.

lonbily, there have been hundred of cutscenes that didnt have the main cast and were never playable. so you cant base your opinion solely onto that reason.

and yes the scene is similar to the scene in kh2 FM+. I don't see why it's not easy to accept that it's the same scene only slightly different. it was a secret ending, you cant expect it to be exactly to the actual game Armor has a 50/50 chance of showing up in that scene. and since disney is involved, do you really think that they will allow the exact same scene as to the secret ending? if armor does not show ( and even if it did) i doubt they will make the fighting to similar circumstances. Like instead of all those keyblades "stabbing" them, it could merely push them against the wall and so on.

either way, i really dont mind armor showing up this one time.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
and since disney is involved, do you really think that they will allow the exact same scene as to the secret ending? if armor does not show ( and even if it did) i doubt they will make the fighting to similar circumstances.

How does Disney have anything to do with cutscenes besides possible censorship? While it would be pretty lazy to have the same exact scene play out (Either it be in the beginning or the end of the story; CGI or not) I don't see why Disney having to do with KH means they wouldn't go through with it.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How does Disney have anything to do with cutscenes besides possible censorship? While it would be pretty lazy to have the same exact scene play out (Either it be in the beginning or the end of the story; CGI or not) I don't see why Disney having to do with KH means they wouldn't go through with it.

censorship? yes, that's the point. something as violent for disney standards might ask SE (tetsuya nomura) to tone it down and change it.

maybe you just dont want to see that disney plays a possible role in story. they edited out alot in kh2 and since BBS is meant to be darker than the rest of the kh games, wont we expect censorship aswell?

idk, when i read your comment, it sounds like your agreeing with me to a point and have some exception get involve with your final desicion.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
censorship? yes, that's the point. something as violent for disney standards might ask SE (tetsuya nomura) to tone it down and change it.

Well it's not like this is DMC or something :v SE knows where to stop.

maybe you just dont want to see that disney plays a possible role in story. they edited out alot in kh2 and since BBS is meant to be darker than the rest of the kh games, wont we expect censorship aswell?

There wasn't a lot of edited content, give or take some things were taken out that are quite forgettable. Even so, "darker" doesn't necessarily mean more violent or gory.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well it's not like this is DMC or something :v SE knows where to stop.

Do they?
when disney is involved, i would seem that there limit is a bit closer than what they are use to.

There wasn't a lot of edited content, give or take some things were taken out that are quite forgettable. Even so, "darker" doesn't necessarily mean more violent or gory.

idk, pirates of the carebean was my favorite when i ported it because it was really dramatic. English verison was messed up though since zombies didnt catch on fire and of course, no famous suicide threat.

Captain Garlock

Did I ever tell you I love red?
You act like disney is always kid oriented.
Let us not forget Tarzan?
Let us not forget Simbas dads death?
The ape in Tarzans death?
Heck disney has violence.
Idk what your talking about.
Heck if what you say is true i doubt theyd let a little teen kid run around hitting stuff with a key exist

Allister Rose

French Lover
You act like disney is always kid oriented.
Let us not forget Tarzan?
Let us not forget Simbas dads death?
The ape in Tarzans death?
Heck disney has violence.
Idk what your talking about.
Heck if what you say is true i doubt theyd let a little teen kid run around hitting stuff with a key exist

they always censored that.

what? simba's dad just fell of a cliff...you dont see him get tackled to death,
tarzan? falls from the vines, and you only see his shadow

the ape in tarzans death? i have no idea why he died but he really shouldnt have.

again, they have limits.

you only prove my point. Violence is ok, but gorey ultra violence, sound like disney? some armor cracking, some struggle, stabbing them with the keyblade and of course freesing some in that way that looks really bad stuff like kh2 FM secret ending has...yeah, it's something disney most likley will not allow

Abbot

I can see the scene being allowed, just with armour. :/ It might be a stretch, but who really knows?

Also, yeah, Disney has limits. I mean, they didn't let Nomura use that chainsaw idea.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can see the scene being allowed, just with armour. :/ It might be a stretch, but who really knows?

Also, yeah, Disney has limits. I mean, they didn't let Nomura use that chainsaw idea.

actually he showed it to someone he was working with and they gave him a stare and he decided to change it on his own, but yeah they most likely would have made him change it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back