• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No armor in the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khaki45

I figured this would happen. Nomura is trying to show a little without revealing too much to soon. So he gave them armor to show that they exist, but not to reveal their identity. Still it is definetly hard to find a way to give a reason for them wearing armor in the storyline...

Abbot

They wouldn't show the same scene without armour. :/
I've explained this before, but watch the secret ending, yadayadayada, notice what they go through.
Imagine them going through the same thing without armour, and try to imagine skin not getting ripped to pieces.
It's hard not to imagine that.

So, if they do end up doing the final scene without armour, they're not going to show the scene, and just have you fight it instead. Or heavily, and I mean heavily, edit it.

And Grace is right, they're two different scenes. >_>

Last edited:

Evan123

True, it says MX is talking about keyblade wars. But he never says "This is the gravesite of the dead master’s Keyblades"

Awards

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I figured this would happen. Nomura is trying to show a little without revealing too much to soon. So he gave them armor to show that they exist, but not to reveal their identity. Still it is definetly hard to find a way to give a reason for them wearing armor in the storyline...
Again there is a scene of Ven wearing it while riding on a contraption similar to the one Riku and Sora used in the final boss fight agaisnt Xemnas except it looks to be made from his keyblade and in the demo Terra emerges from some type of portal wearing armor at first but then it sound like it fades away on its own.

JTD95

heartstation.org said:
Terra – Enchanted Dominion
The demo opens with a view in front of some rock walls that appear to be shaking somewhat, and then a bright yellow ball of energy with some dark purplish plasma in the middle appears and Terra in a full suit of armor walks out of it. As he walks away from it his armor fades in a flash and he appears in his regular clothing.

It says that Terra fades out of the Armor maybe the will fade into them before the fight?

i eat dark

i dont think this is that last fight now that i think about it because in one the interviews or something they said that each character will have a different ending so im guessing they wont be together. but i might be wrong

Abbot

They were also asked if there was a little something extra after you beat all three scenarios. Nomura said it's a secret.

I'm thinking maybe a fourth scenario, that is basically comprised of the final boss battle.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
They were also asked if there was a little something extra after you beat all three scenarios. Nomura said it's a secret.

I'm thinking maybe a fourth scenario, that is basically comprised of the final boss battle.

I'm thinking more of along the lines of a Mickey scenario. I mean, I doubt they'd be showing us Mickey cutscenes for the hell of it if Mickey wasn't going to be playable. Especially since TAV seem to be absent from all the scenes.

Anyway, that scene isn't the same scene from the FM+ Secret Ending. I imagine we would get that fight, perhaps we'll get the armor or not, but it won't be the last boss. I think there will be like one or two more cutscenes, going somewhere, and then having to battle the character's real last opponent afterwards.

But I do hope they bring the armor in that MX & DS fight. Especially if it'll be like the FM+ fight. Imagine going through that in regular clothes.

Zeagal

Lick It Good

Well we get a secret ending so that's probably part of it. I think you're right though in that the final battle sequence would be a separate scenario otherwise I imagine the ending parts being either confusing or repetative.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Do you have any proof? I'd really like to know where he says this. I can't find it on heartstation.org

Master Xehanort and his masked apprentice are in the background while facing Ventus, Terra, and Aqua.

He says something like, “This is the gravesite of the dead master’s Keyblades.”

The area shown has an innumerable amount of Keyblades stuck into the ground.

Check Out TGS 2009 Event Blog!

tacochance

Who said we can't have more than one scene in that area? My opinion, there'll be a confrontation there first, they get beaten, and wake up in diff worlds, but int he end, they gather together there again, to fight MX,

i eat dark

if they do get to fight MX and DS like in the secret ending. do you think the other 2 will join the fight as well? for example if you play as ven,do you think terra and aqua will join the fight too? of will u fight alone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back