• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No armor in the ending?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan123

Remember that epic secret ending on FM+? The first footage of Birth By Sleep. Sadly, in the actual game, I don't think they will be wearing their armor for that part. :(

See the comparisons between the game and trailer. It looks like the exact same scene.

zj78k9.png

Ok, now for the second one. The pictures are different but it's just because the angle is different and MX is using his left hand in the actual game as opposed to the right hand in the trailer. You can tell it's still going for a similar effect, though.

2mpe8ew.png

It's not a big deal, but I kind of was looking forward to this battle in the armor. :/

Discuss.

State

Awards
it has been said several times that the fm+ secret ending was concept, plus nomura gave them the armor to hide their identities.

Ramenz

wow, nice comparison pics.
I thought the armor was freakin' sexy. D:

Evan123

Oh. Well, hopefully armor can be worn at anytime, like part of the growth system or something. I would really like to use armor for that battle, just to make it seem more like I'm playing the original trailer in the secret ending :)

I know, I'm weird, but I just think it would be cool.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
I think it will be pretty cool to see it without the armour.
I agree with tis, I don't even like armor :/ Its too big and lanky and it can't be easy to fight in >>;

Oh. Well, hopefully armor can be worn at anytime, like part of the growth system or something. I would really like to use armor for that battle, just to make it seem more like I'm playing the original trailer in the secret ending :)

I know, I'm weird, but I just think it would be cool.
It was revealed Ven wears armor when he is like riding his keyblade in space with Stitch.

Evan123

I agree with tis, I don't even like armor :/ Its too big and lanky and it can't be easy to fight in >>;

It was revealed Ven wears armor when he is like riding his keyblade in space with Stitch.

Is that just story-wise though, like there was a reason he was wearing it at that part? Or is it gameplay-based, to where you can choose when to wear it (like equip it or something)? Has that been revealed yet?

XYZ

Too early for this. We don't know enough about the nature of the scene or their armor. And do you think that SE would be flaunting actual game footage of the ending? Hm.. Maybe.. But I don't know. Maybe their armor expands from the already armored parts of their bodies. Like, in that scene, Ven get's ready to attack, Terra holds Ven back, then Terra charges off and his armor expands from his arm to cover his entire body until his is in his signature suit.

i eat dark

i dont thinkt they fight o_O
i remember reading that MX and TAV talk about the keyblade war

State

Awards
Too early for this. We don't know enough about the nature of the scene or their armor.

bubble-(ani)holdit.gif

are you talking about the concept scene from fm+ that was told it wasn't cannon, or this new one?

Awards
You can tell it's still going for a similar effect, though.

2mpe8ew.png

No it's not.
In the left picture he's raising a pillar of rock.
In the right picture he's presenting the keyblades to the trio, saying (according to Heartstation), "“This is the gravesite of the dead master’s Keyblades.”

Two different scenes.
And who cares if they don't have their armor on in that scene. I'd rather be able to read their faces.

Evan123

In the right picture he's presenting the keyblades to the trio, saying (according to Heartstation), "“This is the gravesite of the dead master’s Keyblades.”.

Do you have any proof? I'd really like to know where he says this. I can't find it on heartstation.org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back