• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo's next console

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I find it ironic that you would be embarrassed playing it in the confines of your home on a main console as opposed to playing it on a portable, which, you know, is portable, meaning you're more likely to play it in public.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I have no idea what to feel. The Wii felt like a major disappointment with its games being the main culprit. Most of the games I was looking forward to left me with a sour taste in my mouth. I'll definitely support Ninty handheld wise, but I'll approach their console with cautious optimism.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
^This, you care to much bout what other ppl think, I use to be like that too, & was really cumbersome bieng a closet nerd, ounce I came out the (nerd) closet it really wasn't all that bad.

Back on topic!

What I'm really interested in is the controller , will it be similar or the same or similar to the Wii's or will it be a brand new controller, & the system & games will have the option of using the wiimote, much like ho some Wii games can use the GC controller.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
No doubt. I loved them, and Puzzle League too. Snap was my personal favorite though lol.

But the main reason I'll never do it is it would require me to play Pokemon on a TV for all to see. I've got enough self-image issues, so I'll keep my Pokemon on a small, personal screen thanks. lol

don't you have enough on your plate to worry about what other people might think about your gaming tastes, dad?

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
No doubt. I loved them, and Puzzle League too. Snap was my personal favorite though lol.

I never player Puzzle League on console, but I did play the handheld game. Loved it.
Snap was a great game too, but once you beat it, there was never much to do. I never did get that Pikachu w/ balloons though... I may have to revisit that game. :3

But the main reason I'll never do it is it would require me to play Pokemon on a TV for all to see. I've got enough self-image issues, so I'll keep my Pokemon on a small, personal screen thanks. lol

Buy a smaller TV. :p
-is hypocritical and only plays KH1/2 when no one else is home-

Also I wouldn't mind playing a good Pokemon console RPG (or another Pokemon stadium, I guess) provided that it was interesting. I never played Colosseum; the idea of stealing Pokemon sounded fairly interesting and unusually dark, but I dunno if it ended up working or not.

Colosseum and XD were okay-ish.
If they were to make another one (if I remember correctly, there was supposed to be a Shadow Pokemon Trilogy, but only these two were made) I suppose I'd play it. It's just that Colosseum and XD were very much dull, in my opinion. The stories were mediocre, which is the only thing that was different from the other games at the time.
Maybe is Game Freak were to make a home console game, instead of another studio...

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
everytime jezza or nevermore are online on psn, i wonder if they judge or look down upon me for playing black ops...

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
★;5493176 said:
everytime jezza or nevermore are online on psn, i wonder if they judge or look down upon me for playing black ops...

It's the thought that counts.

Ppersonally, I haven't touched my 360 in little over a month, and I'm debating on getting rid of it in lieu for a PS3 instead. The Wii is honestly useless unless there's enough games to occupy my attention and satisfy, which there aren't. Nintendo just recycles and repeats in some aspects where they need a facelift.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
Looking forward to it, probably won't get it unless a Zelda game with HD TP graphics comes out for it or when the next SSB comes out.
shut up. get out.

seriously though, I'm pretty excited for this new Nintendo console, Nintendo never really left me disappointed I guess I always got what I expected from them, It's sad how so many people complain that the wii has little to no good games. Virtual console anyone? I know I know, "why pay for the same game again?" I'm sure there are some old school games you can find on there that you missed out on. I just discovered Paper Mario for the n64. My wii is basically one big emulator, and I feel good paying money for the games. I love my wii, it's a big nostalgia machine. Some one should change the thread title to "the Nintendo bashing thread". I'm excited for wii2.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
★;5493176 said:
It's okay dude, I know you'd play Bro Company 2 or something if you had the option to.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
don't you have enough on your plate to worry about what other people might think about your gaming tastes, dad?

Lmao don't worry, games (nothing, really) will ever come before my son. Kid is my heart =)

But when I'm away at school and have a little downtime, like I have lately....a nigga's gotta have games.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I gave you both rep, no worries.

O

Oberon

I'm glad Nintendo is broadening its market. I'm hoping it turns out to be like the GC in terms of popularity. I feel like the Wii definitely got thrown under the radar these past few years (despite statistics, etc); Nintendo has a lot of cleaning up to do. :3

Uh....what's wrong with cel-shading again? If done right it's fucking gorgeous to look at (see: Okami, Wind Waker, No More Heroes, Shin Megami Tensei 3: Nocturne, etc).
Needs more Nocturne and Wind Waker games <3 Especially the latter because I haven't gotten into a Zelda game much since that one. I miss it kinda.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
It's the thought that counts.

Ppersonally, I haven't touched my 360 in little over a month, and I'm debating on getting rid of it in lieu for a PS3 instead. The Wii is honestly useless unless there's enough games to occupy my attention and satisfy, which there aren't. Nintendo just recycles and repeats in some aspects where they need a facelift.
I personally think they should just stick with the Wii for another two years, and finally make some god damn good games for it, instead of making a new system.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
don't you have a reputation of not giving a shit?

i care when people, i really care about, are about to throw everything away just because of THEIR OWN FEARS. dumbass. how about you use your brain a little bit. i love xiii heartless, and i'm PRETTY SURE he likes me too. i just want to help him.. because, i know he's a good person, and i don't want him to be afraid of people, okay?! i think that with my assistance, he might one day be a better person. do you even think?? or is your brain so full of dumbfuck that you just can't function and use anything remotely close to your brain, apeshit. yeah i have a reputation for not caring, but i really do. i love xiii heartless, and i'll be damned if i let anything happen to him. god DAMM IT

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
"significantly more powerful than the PlayStation 3"

I hope that's not true. If it is, then Sony will have to release PS4 (and a new Xbox would show up) pretty soon and I will need more money + I had just gotten hope up for KH3 on PS3 which would have been epic.

I'm verry intressted in how Nintendo will succed to bring hardcore games back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back