• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Will you be buying the Nintendo Switch at launch?

• Yes

Votes: 15 25.9%
  • No

Votes: 30 51.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 13 22.4%

• Total voters

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Overwatch will be released on October 15th

Free to start Kirby game, Super Kirby Clash, releases later today.

Trials of Mana HD Remake hits the Switch on April 24, 2020

LIttle Town Hero, GameFreak's latest creation, will be available October 16, you can prepurchase and preload it today.

Banjo & Kazooie will be released today.

Terry from Fatal Fury will come out on November 2019.

Additional DLC fighters will be developed.

Dragon Quest XI gets a demo now.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions gets a port called Encore, January 17 2020, you can prepurchase it today.

SNES Nintendo Switch Online confirmed available tomorrow and Nintendo will release a SNES controller for $29.99

The first Xenoblade Chronicles game will get a Definitive Edition, coming out... 2020

Last edited:

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Most hype is definitely Banjo releasing today and Terry. Not only that, but even more DLC characters are coming.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
Ughhh really wish that DQ1-3 came out in NA for the Switch and not just Japan. I guess I can continue dreaming.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ughhh really wish that DQ1-3 came out in NA for the Switch and not just Japan. I guess I can continue dreaming.
Yeah, the next big Square announcement I anticipated is Japan only atm :(. The wait for KH on Switch continues.

Veevee

Awards
I was so broken to hear about Xenoblade. It's been rougly two weeks when I used my Nintendo Membership Platinum Points to get a discount on the Original Xenoblade on Wii U (which I don't like a lot as a console). Now the Switch is getting the Definitive Edition ;__;

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I was so broken to hear about Xenoblade. It's been rougly two weeks when I used my Nintendo Membership Platinum Points to get a discount on the Original Xenoblade on Wii U (which I don't like a lot as a console). Now the Switch is getting the Definitive Edition ;__;
On the plus side, I assume it'll have a plethora of new features. They're even using the models they used on the DLC for XC2.

Veevee

Awards
On the plus side, I assume it'll have a plethora of new features. They're even using the models they used on the DLC for XC2.

Yeah, I love extra content, but I'm a little salty to have already spent money and knowing it's a Switch game, it's not just a matter of spending a mere 20 or so again, but probably rather ... 50 or so with no decent price drop in sight. :/

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ballad of the Wind Fish has lyrics now. notsureifwant.jpg

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Last edited:

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Sakurai said at E3'18 that updating the Wii Fit Trainer's face was a request from the Wii Fit team. Proof that we're getting a new Switch Fit?
Most certainly. An user in the comments section in Siliconera said that it's in time for the Olympics. Maybe market it alongside the Mario & Sonic games?

Back