• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Wii Problem

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora_145

My Wiimotes won't connect. I've disabled the connection, then connected again, I took the batteries out, and put new ones in. Anybody got any ideas?

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
Try turning the power bar (if you have one) off for a bit, then turn it back on. If that doesn't work, take it back. Otherwise, I have no idea why that's happening.

T

The Marauder

Get the remote replaced via the recall for free. XD

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
This is an easy enough problem to fix. I would guess you haven't tried this yet but if you have I'm sorry. Turn your console off and back on. When the screen comes up with the warning open the small panel on the front of the system. There should be a Memory card slot and a red button. Now open the battery pack on the back of Wii Remote. There should be a small red button there as well. Make sure your system has not proceded past the health warning screen. Now in this order, press the red button in the remote's battery area, then press the red button in the small compartment on the system's front. The player lights should flash for a few seconds and the stop blinking. When they are done the light underneath the player 1 spot should stay lit. Do the same thing with your other Remotes and you should be set.

If this doesn't help I'm sorry I failed.

Sora_145

Nintendo actully had to send me a replacment Wii, because my " Wii System Files " were currupted.

MESMAR_RISING

Bronze Member
Awards
This is an easy enough problem to fix. I would guess you haven't tried this yet but if you have I'm sorry. Turn your console off and back on. When the screen comes up with the warning open the small panel on the front of the system. There should be a Memory card slot and a red button. Now open the battery pack on the back of Wii Remote. There should be a small red button there as well. Make sure your system has not proceded past the health warning screen. Now in this order, press the red button in the remote's battery area, then press the red button in the small compartment on the system's front. The player lights should flash for a few seconds and the stop blinking. When they are done the light underneath the player 1 spot should stay lit. Do the same thing with your other Remotes and you should be set.

If this doesn't help I'm sorry I failed.

All of my remotes connect right away now. Thank you <3

Henskie

I'm Batman
Nintendo is great for replacing things. I heard one guy had terrible luck and had to replace his 3 times and they asked no questions and replaced it

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Did he have to send it back? Because if he didn't then it'd be so easy to scam them. . .which is bad. . .

Endgame

:D
You're having trouble 'Wii'ing'?
Dosn't sound like 'Technology' troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back