• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo selling Black Wiis....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH3 for the wii

Looks pretty cool. But I wish they would release a black shell for the Wii too. The black controllers do look badass so I hope they sell them separately.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
The only foreseeable problem would be the dust build up, which is much more apparent on a black surface. Meh, regular maintenance should remedy the problem though. And I'm sure face plates will be available to purchase some time after release so no need to go nuts about it.

S

Shadow Soldier

The only foreseeable problem would be the dust build up, which is much more apparent on a black surface. Meh, regular maintenance should remedy the problem though. And I'm sure face plates will be available to purchase some time after release so no need to go nuts about it.

Well all honesty, you should be dusting off your consoles anyways.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Highly doubt that MH3+Black Wii bundle will come stateside. Consider and compare the popularity of MH between America and Japan. Most of you probably hadn't even heard of the game, let alone know the title, if there was not an MH thread on KHI.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope they offer more variety in the States, some day. Black looks so much sleeker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back