• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nintendo Power Scans

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Ketchup: KH Re:coded in Nintendo Power! - Kingdom Hearts Ultimania

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
....DUUUUDE!!! Awesome find! This should be noted on the front page.

I am getting this game, no doubt about that. Whether or not I preorder it is the question...Since it releases around my Birthday, I could just ask for it then...

3D info in english. Awesome. Nothing new, but awesome. I wonder how exactly the ending of 3D will "Shock" us? Overall, it seems Nomura already has the end in mind. Take that as a sign that KHIII is starting to make progress.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
I wonder how exactly the ending of 3D will "Shock" us? Overall, it seems Nomura already has the end in mind. Take that as a sign that KHIII is starting to make progress.

Knowing Nomura, he'll probably throw a new twist in the overall story which will us all make WTF how is this going to be solved in KH III?
I bet on that old trickster Xehanort putting one of the back up plans he mentioned to Terra into motion and seriously f*cking up all of Mickey's and Yen Sid's plans.
As for KH III, since Nomura said KH 3D's ending is closely tied/leading into the story of KH III I assume Coded and 3D will be the two games that bridge KH II and III timeline-wise while the mystery game is going to explain something beside that we will need to finally solve this mess of riddles and tie up the Xehanort saga in a hopefully satisfying way.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
is this from last week intreviews or is it new

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Game looks so gloooooooooooooooooooooooooood.

My favorite KH game easily

CGEire

Website
funnyjunk.com
This looks incredible. I was skeptic when I heard about the "different styles for different worlds" thing, but now I'm actually pretty excited. Can't wait to get to Olympus Coliseum. >:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back